“Impecable timing!”

Krakow Trip - Auschwitz Tours
Ranked #2 of 91 Transportation in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: KrakowTrip offers you an airport transfers & the Auschwitz & Salt Mine Tours. We provide "door to door" service. KrakowTrip also offers you professional personal transport services for individual tourists and groups. Enjoy and have fun with us in Krakow.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We took the Auschwitz + Salt mine tour and, although the salt mine itself was a big deception, Thomas' service was perfect. Everything was perfectly timed, so we actually did not have to wait anywhere but yet had enough short breaks for ourselves here and there. We were only 4 people in our van and then joined group visits in both places, already arranged and paid for. Our driver and facilitator (Thomas) was very friendly and helpful and keen to arrange for any extras.

I strongly recommend this service, which will allow you saving a lot of time and still do both visits in a relaxed way.

Daniel-Krk, Owner at Krakow Trip - Auschwitz Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate you taking the time to review us. Daniel & Thomas

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

It was my first time in Krakow. I was visiting with my elderly mother and daughter and wanted a stressfree experience. Daniel was waiting for us at the airport. He was extremely helpful and friendly. Speaking good english.We went straight to the salt mines. Daniel showed us where to purchase tickets and made sure we was with the English speaking guide. He was trustworthy and looked after our luggage whilst on the two and half hour tour. (Definitely worth a visit) Daniel then transfered us to the hotel. I strongly recommend krakow trips. From start to finish a first class service and made our trip to krakow very enjoyable. Thank you Daniel.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

From my first email inquiry about the tour to following up once we were at home, Daniel and Thomas provided first class service and care. Daniel is the owner and the chief communicator for the company and was responsive to several emails with questions. Thomas was our driver and facilitator for tours at both Auschwitz and the Salt Mine. He answered every question prompty, politely, and handled even matters outside the tour in a manner I have rarely seen, despite many years of touring and tour guides. When we needed help with making a change to our return train tickets to Warsaw, not only did he talk call the railroad, but at the end of the tour, he took us to the train station and went with me to the make the change!

The tours themselves are well-timed and coordinated by the company. We saw Auschwitz I and II (Berkenau) in the morning We were able to skip the ticket line, had a great guide for both sites, and were transported between them by Daniel. Auschwitz was one of the most significant sights we have seen. Even having been to Dachau last year and several Holocaust museums, Auschwitz and Berkenau just shake you to the core, looking at the evil that men are able to inflict on others.

Prior to the Salt Mine, we stopped for a delicious lunch--based on recommendations by Daniel--one of our best in a week in Poland. Afterward, we went to the Salt Mine and again were able to skip the crowds and see the key sights there. Another great experience.

In short, we cannot say enough about the tours, the company, and the guys. The bottom line is if you want an excellent pair of trips to the major sights near Krakow, and have them done in a first class manner, then book KrakowTrip.com.

1  Thank JDB1958

Reviewed July 2, 2014

This was our first time in Poland and friends had previously visited and said about the great places to visit in Krakow.
I arranged everything before I flew out, and Daniel responded to my booking requests very quickly.
I arranged airport transfers as well as a day trip.
Our driver was there at the airport, very friendly and knowledgable which is handy when it's your first time in a new city. Again on the Sunday we visited Authwitz and Birkenhau, Thomas was our driver for the day and he was lovely, chatting away about local areas and history and recommended good polish restaurants for us to try. The trip to Authwitz was sad but a trip that we all need to make to understand the suffering and horrors that occurred here, we should all be grateful for what we have and remember those who suffered for no reason at all. Thomas even arranged for a guide for us so we did not have to queue, he waited for us in the car park and was just for us this day.
All in all the service we got could not have been any better, I can highly recommend Krakowtrip.com they were first class and made our holiday so much easier by not having to worry about getting to places.
I will return to Krakow and I would definitely use this company again....Brilliant!!!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I have lived almost five years in Krakow, and know how taxies can be, both in price and service.

Coming back to Krakow as a tourist, bringing along some friends and a baby, I wanted a safe and well organised car service which could bring me from and to the airport, and also to Auswitch/Birkenau.

I chose KrakowTrip based on reviews, and first noticed how easy it was to order via their web page. I also made a request for a baby seat in the car. Not very long after my order was placed, I recieved a confirmation email from the owner, Daniel, confirming both the orders and the baby seat. Fast and reliable.

We had 3 different drivers. All of them where very good. Polite, friendly, and drove safely. The price of the service is also very good. Daniel arranged everything when we went to Auswitch, so a guided tour waited for us, didnt had to pay any tickets, didnt have to stand in line, and so on.

Our driver on the Auswitch tour was Tomasz, a very friendly guy which provided excellent service. He is easy to talk to, helps you with everything you want, and is also flexible when it comes to the schedule.

We are very happy with the service, and have no problem recommending KrakowTrip if you want a great and reliable service in Krakow

1  Thank Kent S
Daniel-Krk, Owner at Krakow Trip - Auschwitz Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014