“Excellent Tour Guides!”

Krakow Trip - Auschwitz Tours
Ranked #2 of 95 Transportation in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: KrakowTrip offers you an airport transfers & the Auschwitz & Salt Mine Tours. We provide "door to door" service. KrakowTrip also offers you professional personal transport services for individual tourists and groups. Enjoy and have fun with us in Krakow.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We booked with KrakowTrip.com for airport transfers and a one day trip to Auschwitz. Daniel was very quick to respond to my initial enquires and provided answers for all of my questions. Our plane was delayed but our driver was waiting patiently for us at the airport. Our driver, Thomas, was excellent. He was very friendly, spoke excellent English was very welcoming. Thomas organised everything for us and made our trip and tour completely stress free.
I strongly recommend booking with Daniel and Thomas if you visit Krakow. I would definitely book with them again. Thank you so much Daniel and Thomas! You were both exceptional!

1  Thank Peter S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,344)

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We travelled to Krakow from the 17th to the 21st March. We booked these guys as they were recommended from friends who used them last year. There was only two of us and we found the pick up from the airport and both tours to Auschwitz and the Salt Mines to be organised perfectly and promptly and the standard of service given was excellent. Tomas, Daniel and Adam were each great in their own way, especially Tomas who brought us to Auschwitz and brought us through the queues and even got us plugged in to the headphones! Nothing was too much trouble.

I would highly recommend this service. They made the trips what they were.

1  Thank Angela M
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have just returned from Krakow, I booked all my transfers and trips with KrakowTrip.com, I took the recommendations from previous comments and was not disappointed. everything was worked out for me, I only booked the day before but was very pleasantly surprised they could accommodate us. I was so pleased with their time keeping and professional attitudes (and they drive very respectfully which put me a lot at ease)

Thomas took us to Auschwitz and we had a pleasant ride there, he was super helpful and sorted everything out for us when we arrived. Such a friendly chap, if you ever book with Krakow trip and you get to meet Thomas ask him about the 'Thomas Tiger Farm' :)

Thank you to Daniel, Thomas, Slovak, Adam and anyone else from KrakowTours for making our trip so easy (I don't know if I spelt them all ok?)

2  Thank weezy_gal
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Booked this because of reviews on tripadvisor and we certainly weren't disappointed. The service was excellent from start to finish. Communication was first class. We had Dominic pick us up from the airport. A very pleasant chatty young man. Slavic took us to auschwich and was also great. The jewel in the crown was Thomas who took us to the salt mines. Such a lovely guy with perfect English. Nothing was too much trouble for him. Even Daniels dad Adam drove us back to the airport. His English is not so good but such a nice guy. All in all, fantastic service and wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Great prices also. Thank you for making our stay in krakow so good. Good luck for the future.

2  Thank liz2502
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I booked the private Auschwitz & Salt Mine trip for my parents and since they returned from their trip last week they can talk about nothing else! They absolutely raved about Daniel & his extensive knowledge on both tours & his extra tips about krakow in general, particularly a very nice restaurant he recommended near their hotel. They were most impressed with the way the trip was so well timed & organised. From both my parents & myself, you won't find a better friend in Krakow. I am pleased to highly recommend this trip - 10 out of 10.

Thanks