“Great day with Thomas S.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Krakow Trip - Auschwitz Tours

Krakow Trip - Auschwitz Tours
Ranked #2 of 75 Transportation in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: KrakowTrip offers you an airport transfers & the Auschwitz & Salt Mine Tours. We provide "door to door" service. KrakowTrip also offers you professional personal transport services for individual tourists and groups. Enjoy and have fun with us in Krakow.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great day with Thomas S.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

We did the Auschwitz/Birkenau/Salt Mine trip in mid July. Thomas S. was our driver and he was great company and looked after us very well. We had a great day.

Visited July 2011
2 Thank JCS2011

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Norwich
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“If you want the best look no further!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2011

My friend and I have just spent the last 5 days in Krakow, Poland. What a beautiful place but without our amazing guide Thomas who took us to Auschwitz and the Wieliczka salt mines on Tuesday, On Wednesday we went rafting in Dunajca and on Thursday we visited the mountain region of Zanopane. Nothing was too much trouble, we were introduced to great restaurants where we were able to sample the excellent Polish cuisine, advised on the best tine to visit attractions so as to avoid the busiest tines and even treated to sone Polish lessons. I cannot recommend this company enough, the owner Daniel responded to our enquiries immediately and also organised our pick up and drop off at the airport in addition to our trips out. So a big thank you to all at Krakowtrip.com . Also good luck to Thomas with your new business tripskrakow.com. When I go back to Poland I will definitely arrange all my trios with you both. Dziekuje bardzo!

Visited August 2011
Derby, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fabulous Day - Wonderful guide Thomas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2011

We were picked up by Thomas at 8am 2nd August from our hotel in Krakow. We headed straight for Auschwitz 1 all the while Thomas was keeping us entertained with stories from Krakow! We stopped on the way for a toilet break and to pick up refreshments.
On arrival at Auschwitz Thomas bought us a guidebook and recommended a route to take around the camp. It was very very sad but I am glad that I have been to pay my respects. After a couple of hours we met Thomas in the car park and we headed for Birkineau, again Thomas recommended the route and waited for us. I was surprised at the size of Birkineau to Auschwitz 1, my grandad was a POW here so it was very emotional for me.

Following the 2 camps, Thomas recommended that we stop for mushroom soup in a bread bowl at a restaurant opposite the Salt Mine, he took us in and got us a table, again waiting for us outside. The soup was a delight, a lot of it though, we also had teh apple pie, which was beautiful.

Thomas tehn took us to the Salt Mine and showed us where to buy tickets, and queue for the tour. I am glad that we did this tour it was very interesting and the church is beautiful.
The only bad thing about this was that the queue to get the lift out of the mine was never ending, took us nearly 2 hours of queue after queue.

Thomas was waiting faithfully for us and transported us back to our hotel. We had a wonderful day, he took care of everything and it was more than worth the money we paid for it. I would recommend to everyone going to Krakow.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank jojoisgoingtomexico
Michigan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Worth the Money!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

I brought my elderly father to Poland- he'd always wanted to go. We had both Thomases as guides. Thomas 1 took us to Auschwitz and Birkenau, and Thomas 2 took us to Czestochowa and Zakopane. We were the only ones in the van and had a great time each day.

Both Thomases handled extra requests, such as stopping at the train station to get tickets, and finding a great BBQ restaurant in Zakopane. We don't splurge money on fancy hotels, but I would HIGHLY suggest splurging a bit on your tours, and most highly recommend this outfit.

Visited May 2011
1 Thank thetoothpicker
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic Personal Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2011

We booked this trip after TA reviews. Daniel picked us up an took us out to Auschwitz and Birkenau. We had a great time and he was very friendly and informative.

1 Thank Popey2011