“Absolutely fantastic!”

Ranked #3 of 128 Krakow B&B and Inns
Paris, France
“Absolutely fantastic!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was looking for a room for a photo session... I payed attention only to 2 hotels in Krakow. What can I say? Very cosy rooms with excellent interior design, spacious jacuzzi mmmmmm you can forget about all world, when you are in Komorowski Hotel. It s absolutely best place for relax. Very kind service! Thank you very much:)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank vanessaaaaa999
KomorowskiGuestRooms, Guest Relations Manager at Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Vanessa,

Thank you very much for this great review.

We hope that the photo session in Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms was a successful one. It would be great if you could share the pictures with us.

Of course we invite you to stay with us again. Here at the Hotel Komorowski 'forgetting the world' is easier than before ;-)

Warm regards,

The Komorowski Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Polish first
Fareham
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was a birthday treat and what a treat it was ! The hotel is amazing, the staff were so friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Ideally situated just a few minutes walk from the market square, on a main street but very quiet. The luxury king room with the double Jacuzzi was lovely, the Jacuzzi was especially welcome after a cold day sightseeing... it was -13 on one of the days. I would definitely recommend this to anyone travelling to Krakow and would definitely stay there again. A wonderful hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Nicola,

So great to hear that your birthday trip was a good one. We are very pleased that we could be part of it.

We really appreciate your kind words about our staff and about the room itself. Hot bath in Jacuzzi certainly is the best choice on the cold days!

Thank you very much for taking time to write about your experience. We hope to see you both soon.

Many happy travels from the Komorowski Team,

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My trip to the Komorowski was for my mums 60th birthday. 6 of us travelled and we had 3 of the luxury double rooms.
The rooms are clean, warm and spacious with lovely decor to match. The Jacuzzi and bathroom is soo special and a great way to relax and heat up after a cold wander round the Christmas markets. The breakfast was delivered on time and was very nice.
As this trip was for a special birthday we wanted to plan some activities and meals before we arrived, the hotel took care of everything for us prior to arrival. The staff booked our airport transfers, a private tour of the salt mines and restaurant reservations for us, so all we had to do was arrive and enjoy our weekend.
I can’t recommend this hotel enough, the service we received from the Komorowski staff was first class.
The location of this hotel is great, it is round the corner from a supermarket and a short walk to the main market square.
I have no doubt that our stay was made all the more special because we picked the best place to stay and should I ever return to Krakow or know of anyone who is going, there is only one place I will be staying... Komorowski. Now I know why they have ‘Luxury’ in their name, great accommodation with staff that really care about your stay.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi rooms are a must, they add that special touch to your holiday.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
KomorowskiGuestRooms, Guest Relations Manager at Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Dear Guests,

First of all thank you for choosing Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms for such special occasion as your Mum's 60th birthday. I am very glad that you trusted us with organising your trip.

It was a pleasure to help you with booking trips, transfers and restaurant reservations. It's the least we could do. Krakow and the whole region in which it's located - Malopolska - has plenty things to offer. We will gladly introduce you to even more during your next stay in Krakow.

We look forward to your next visit. In the meantime, I invite you to keep in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter.

Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My wife and I decided to visit Krakow in December. We stayed in the Komorowski hotel and I must say it was an excellent choice. Even though our expectations were high the stay in the hotel exceeded them in every possible way. The room was great, the service exceptional (most helpful and kind). Therefore, if you want to experience something different and especially if you would like to surprise and spoil your better half, I highly recommend the Komorowski hotel. And do not forget to take the romantic package, which was awesome :-))). To conclude - for me and my wife the choice of a place to stay during our next visit to Krakow is more than obvious - the Komorowski hotel.

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for this fantastic review.

We are really happy that we could contribute to your stay being so great.

We are a good place indeed for all kinds of romantic getaways. Roses, champagne, candle light and rose petals scattered around the room (not mentioning the 2-person Jacuzzi) are our special signature here at the Komorowski and this is what differentiates us from other accommodations.

Thank you once again for choosing us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Our stay in Komorowski exceeded all ours expectations.
We were really suprised by service level. It was more then great.
I would recommend you romantic package, it's make big impression on your 2nd half and makes your stay even better.
We also liked twin jaccuzi combined with champaign and strawberries. It made our stay even better and will been remembered for long, long time.
You can use additional services as breakfast served to bed, reservation of table in restaurants, trips and so on.

I would definetely give ***** 5 stars for Komorowski.
Thanks - i'll visit you in future.

Room Tip: I've used room 202 - The Luxury King Room with window view on main street, you can hear tramps o...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
KomorowskiGuestRooms, Guest Relations Manager at Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your Komorowski experience with other TripAdvisor travellers.

The title of your review, as well as what you've written below has brought a big smile to our faces. It's a great joy to hear that we stood up to your expectations and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at the Komorowski.

It's wonderful to hear that you and your second half have great memories of your stay and that you will choose us again during your next visit in Krakow.

Kindest regards,

Letchworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Stayed here, in room 103 for 4 nights with my other half. If you are looking for something a little special on your holiday to Krakow, I would strongly recommend you consider the Komorowski.

The staff were amazing and couldn't have done any more to help us - from the basics to booking places to eat for us. I booked the romantic package and it was perfect - my girlfriend loved it. The champagne had clearly been carefully selected and was actually very nice, which I wasn't expecting.

The room itself was a decent size and the jacuzzi was fantastic, I thought I'd probably use it a couple of times whilst there but we both ended up using it every night! The only thing I didn't like was that there is only limited screening for the shower, so water did splash around a bit - but I think that was mainly because of my height.

The hotel itself is ideally located, a short walk from both the main square and a large mall.

As a side note, you access the hotel and the rooms with a special keycard and there is CCTV throughout the hallways, so we felt fully comfortable leaving our valuables in the room.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending the Komorowski to any friends or family staying in Krakow.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to write this fabulous review of Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms.

We like to ensure that our guests have special memories of their stay with us, so we were more than happy to read your review.
I really appreciate your kind words about our staff - all of them do their best to make your stay unforgettable.

What is more, we try to make sure that everything we offer our guests is of highest possible quality - not only the toiletries we provide our guests with, but drinks, champagne and of course our service. The more we are happy with your kind remark.

Thank you once more for choosing Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms for your stay in Krakow.

Shall you visit this beautiful city again in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Visited for my wife's 50th birthday nice romantic weekend the pictures dont show the extent of these fab rooms. Shown to the room and a hot Jacuzzi was waiting along with champagne and strawberries all lit by candles wonderful.

The staff are brilliant and definitely have the Will Do attitude and go the extra mile nothing was too much of an ask. WE WILL BE STAYING AGAIN and will recommend time and time again.

Krakow was wonderful and first weekend of Christmas market with even a flutter of snow, my wife had a great time and all made possible by the Hotel. WELL DONE GUYS

1 Thank winny0810
KomorowskiGuestRooms, Guest Relations Manager at Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for writing this great review.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your first visit in the Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms. Thank you for trusting us with such a special ocassion as your wife's 50th birthday.We are very happy that we've met the challenge!