“Fantastic!”

Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms
Ranked #3 of 132 Krakow B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My trip to the Komorowski was for my mums 60th birthday. 6 of us travelled and we had 3 of the luxury double rooms.
The rooms are clean, warm and spacious with lovely decor to match. The Jacuzzi and bathroom is soo special and a great way to relax and heat up after a cold wander round the Christmas markets. The breakfast was delivered on time and was very nice.
As this trip was for a special birthday we wanted to plan some activities and meals before we arrived, the hotel took care of everything for us prior to arrival. The staff booked our airport transfers, a private tour of the salt mines and restaurant reservations for us, so all we had to do was arrive and enjoy our weekend.
I can’t recommend this hotel enough, the service we received from the Komorowski staff was first class.
The location of this hotel is great, it is round the corner from a supermarket and a short walk to the main market square.
I have no doubt that our stay was made all the more special because we picked the best place to stay and should I ever return to Krakow or know of anyone who is going, there is only one place I will be staying... Komorowski. Now I know why they have ‘Luxury’ in their name, great accommodation with staff that really care about your stay.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi rooms are a must, they add that special touch to your holiday.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
KomorowskiGuestRooms, Guest Relations Manager at Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Dear Guests,

First of all thank you for choosing Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms for such special occasion as your Mum's 60th birthday. I am very glad that you trusted us with organising your trip.

It was a pleasure to help you with booking trips, transfers and restaurant reservations. It's the least we could do. Krakow and the whole region in which it's located - Malopolska - has plenty things to offer. We will gladly introduce you to even more during your next stay in Krakow.

We look forward to your next visit. In the meantime, I invite you to keep in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

My wife and I decided to visit Krakow in December. We stayed in the Komorowski hotel and I must say it was an excellent choice. Even though our expectations were high the stay in the hotel exceeded them in every possible way. The room was great, the service exceptional (most helpful and kind). Therefore, if you want to experience something different and especially if you would like to surprise and spoil your better half, I highly recommend the Komorowski hotel. And do not forget to take the romantic package, which was awesome :-))). To conclude - for me and my wife the choice of a place to stay during our next visit to Krakow is more than obvious - the Komorowski hotel.

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for this fantastic review.

We are really happy that we could contribute to your stay being so great.

We are a good place indeed for all kinds of romantic getaways. Roses, champagne, candle light and rose petals scattered around the room (not mentioning the 2-person Jacuzzi) are our special signature here at the Komorowski and this is what differentiates us from other accommodations.

Thank you once again for choosing us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Our stay in Komorowski exceeded all ours expectations.
We were really suprised by service level. It was more then great.
I would recommend you romantic package, it's make big impression on your 2nd half and makes your stay even better.
We also liked twin jaccuzi combined with champaign and strawberries. It made our stay even better and will been remembered for long, long time.
You can use additional services as breakfast served to bed, reservation of table in restaurants, trips and so on.

I would definetely give ***** 5 stars for Komorowski.
Thanks - i'll visit you in future.

Room Tip: I've used room 202 - The Luxury King Room with window view on main street, you can hear tramps o...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
KomorowskiGuestRooms, Guest Relations Manager at Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your Komorowski experience with other TripAdvisor travellers.

The title of your review, as well as what you've written below has brought a big smile to our faces. It's a great joy to hear that we stood up to your expectations and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at the Komorowski.

It's wonderful to hear that you and your second half have great memories of your stay and that you will choose us again during your next visit in Krakow.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Stayed here, in room 103 for 4 nights with my other half. If you are looking for something a little special on your holiday to Krakow, I would strongly recommend you consider the Komorowski.

The staff were amazing and couldn't have done any more to help us - from the basics to booking places to eat for us. I booked the romantic package and it was perfect - my girlfriend loved it. The champagne had clearly been carefully selected and was actually very nice, which I wasn't expecting.

The room itself was a decent size and the jacuzzi was fantastic, I thought I'd probably use it a couple of times whilst there but we both ended up using it every night! The only thing I didn't like was that there is only limited screening for the shower, so water did splash around a bit - but I think that was mainly because of my height.

The hotel itself is ideally located, a short walk from both the main square and a large mall.

As a side note, you access the hotel and the rooms with a special keycard and there is CCTV throughout the hallways, so we felt fully comfortable leaving our valuables in the room.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending the Komorowski to any friends or family staying in Krakow.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to write this fabulous review of Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms.

We like to ensure that our guests have special memories of their stay with us, so we were more than happy to read your review.
I really appreciate your kind words about our staff - all of them do their best to make your stay unforgettable.

What is more, we try to make sure that everything we offer our guests is of highest possible quality - not only the toiletries we provide our guests with, but drinks, champagne and of course our service. The more we are happy with your kind remark.

Thank you once more for choosing Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms for your stay in Krakow.

Shall you visit this beautiful city again in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Visited for my wife's 50th birthday nice romantic weekend the pictures dont show the extent of these fab rooms. Shown to the room and a hot Jacuzzi was waiting along with champagne and strawberries all lit by candles wonderful.

The staff are brilliant and definitely have the Will Do attitude and go the extra mile nothing was too much of an ask. WE WILL BE STAYING AGAIN and will recommend time and time again.

Krakow was wonderful and first weekend of Christmas market with even a flutter of snow, my wife had a great time and all made possible by the Hotel. WELL DONE GUYS

1  Thank winny0810
KomorowskiGuestRooms, Guest Relations Manager at Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for writing this great review.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your first visit in the Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms. Thank you for trusting us with such a special ocassion as your wife's 50th birthday.We are very happy that we've met the challenge!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed spending 2 nights in this luxury guest room. The service, room itself and especially the bathroom (with double jacuzzi) was infact perfect!
So happy with our stay and will 100% be staying there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Florence S

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am so glad to hear that we could contribute to your first trip to Krakow being so great. I am even more happy that you don't intend to make it the last one.

Once you plan to visit Krakow again, just call or e-mail us to choose your dates. We will happily host you again.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We have been spending one single night at this place in November 2013. We made the booking well in advance trough booking.com, choosing the King's Room.

Good Points:

The Bathroom is superb! Double Iacuzzi bath, super shower, floor heating..... a dream!
The room was perfectly clean and equipped with flat screen TV (both in the room and in the bathroom)

Bad Points:

No kettle or any kind of coffee/tea refreshments provided in the room

Hotel has some troubles to pre-authorise our Credit Card, and we end up providing them with 3 different cards before they could sort this out. Regarding this matter, reception team have not communicate to us by phone, only trough e-mail. As we were already abroad we have not been checking our e-mail on a daily basis and almost ends up losing our reservation

Toiletries provided were already used and most probably have been left from previous guests. If I decide to go for a 5star hotel, I would not expect this. This is totally unhygienic as people could have had any kind of skin disease. would you risk?

Reception is open between 8am and 10pm, after this time guests are alone. We had to check out early due to morning flight and at 7.20 AM nobody was available to help us. We phone the provided telephone number but still no answer from them. Sadly we had to leave our key in our room and leave a voicemail for them. We tried also to call at 10,30PM when we came back from dinner but nobody again answer either phone or bell.

What about if a guest would have been theft, or lost the key? Basically is better to mind your purse or wallet otherwise you may end up sleeping in your car.

Overall the experience was good only due to the room itself, but if you are looking for a real 5star environment I would Kindly suggest to look somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Martina R

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review.

We appreciate your kind words about the room and are very happy that it met your expectations.
I am disappointed to learn of you rating the service you have received so poorly, especially that we always do our best to make our Guests satisfied.

I am especially sorry that you were unable to let us know about your unhappiness during your stay, as we could have provided you with a kettle together with a set of high quality tea bags and instant coffee in your room. Apart from that, we serve complimentary espresso-based coffees in the reception (Cappucino/latte /Macchiato/espresso etc.) – everything free of charge.

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you had to face regarding pre-authorisation of your credit card. Unfortunately according to our Terms&Conditions the pre-authorisation is required to secure your reservation. In case of some problems we advise to contact your bank directly, as the specific details differ depending on the bank. When it comes to the communication, we tend to send e-mails first to not to be intrusive; however, when the matter is urgent we call Guests directly. Of course we would not cancel your reservation without speaking to you first.
There is a purpose of having big bottles of good quality shower gels (separate for women and men) and shampoos – we simply believe that Guests having a big bottle doesn’t have to worry about it running short during one evening. He can use as much as he wants, especially that they are being re-filled every day. The bottles are new and very hygienic; what is more our rooms are thoroughly cleaned on a daily basis so there is no possibility of getting any kind of skin disease.

Our Reception in indeed open from 8 am till 10 pm, but we do not hide this fact and it is written in our Aparthotel description. This information is also visible upon booking the room so you are aware of that while choosing to stay in our Aparthotel. Nevertheless whenever the Guest needs us to stay longer or wants to check out early and needs our presence we happily do that – again, we just need to know in advance.

Although our Reception is not open 24/7, after 10 pm our Guests are not left alone, as there is a person living nearby who takes care of the guests at night if there’s such need. I spoke directly with the Receptionist who was supposed to pick up the phone, and he informed me that indeed he did not answer the phone first time, but tried to call you back a moment later – unfortunately there was no answer.

Nevertheless we are sorry to hear about the inconveniences you had to face. I would like to assure you that we will take all of your remarks into account to improve our service.

Kind regards,