“You will not be disappointed at this place it's perfectly tailored for a romantic getaway.”

Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms
Ranked #4 of 128 Krakow B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

We arrived a little early before the 3pm check in and were warmly welcomed into the reception with drinks offered. The rooms were perfect, lovely, warm and spotless. The mini bar is stocked with a wide variatey including non alcoholic drinks and bottled water.

The staff are something else. Young, passionate, enthusiastic, casual and most importantly down to earth. All of whom are diverse in various languages and speak excellant English. The girls took time to offer advise on Krakow to include the best places to eat and see.

Although the hotel doesn't serve breakfast or food as such - it is located very close to shops so its nice to spend a little locally in the wee bakery next door or food market stalls behind the hotel. I'd also seen a very large pizza being delivered too if you wanted a mid night feast!

Go for the romantic package if you can. It can be organised with discreetness too if you want to spoil your partner!

Overall I regret we only came to Krakow for two nights as there's so much to do and see!

Carl and Leanne.

• Stayed November 2012
KomorowskiGuestRooms, General Manager at Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear Carl and Leanne,
Thank you so much for these kind words.
It was a huge pleasure to host you here at the Komorowski during your stay.
We totally agree with you – 2 days is never enough for Krakow. But there’s good news: you can always come back soon ! :-) How about Krakow’s Christmas Market in December? Delicious mulled wine, distinctive fried oscypek cheese, little snowflakes falling from the sky and lots of Christmas decorations… and when you’re cold, hot Jacuzzi tub waiting for you at the Komorowski! :-)
Thank you once again. We’re looking forward to seeing you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Polish first
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We spent 4 wonderful nights in Komorowski in the middle of October. It was amazing!
The location is excellent – just a few minutes walk from the main square (Glowny) and Wawel castle.

The bathroom is very romantic, especially the jacuzzi with candles and champagne!

The staff is very friendly and helpful! We were always offered to have a cup of coffee when we went to the reception. 
We also recommend to ask the stuff about optional trips to Auschwitz and Wieliczka mine.
Summary we strongly recommend this luxury guesthouse for a reasonable price!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
KomorowskiGuestRooms, Manager at Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Guests,

Thank you for your kind words about our Aparthotel and our Staff. We do indeed try to care about every single aspect of your stay, whether you need advice on trips, restaurant or places worth visiting. Fresh tea and coffee is also always available at the Reception during your stay free of charge.

We are very glad you liked your stay - please call or e-mail us if you wish to stay again in the future.

See you soon :-)

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Just come back from a fantastic trip to Krakow. Spent our last two nights in Komoroski Luxury Guest House and it was amazing, totally faultless! The staff were exceptionally friendly and very helpful with restaurant recommendations and tips for around Krakow.

We stayed in a King Room which was beautiful, very clean and spacious plus nice and unique decor. We even got a surprise from the staff on our last night - it was so romantic and very nice of them!

Overall a very personable experience, we felt very looked after and will be recommending this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed October 2012
KomorowskiGuestRooms, Guest Relations Manager at Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your highly positive comments about Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms in Krakow.

We are more than glad that you enjoyed your stay and describe our hotel as "totally fautless".

Every single day our committed staff members do their best to make your stay amazing and unforgettable in every way possible - from organizing trips and recommending restaurants to preparing Romantic Getaways to make your time in Krakow truly special. The more we are happy that you noticed and appreciated our efforts.

Thank you once again and we look forward to hosting you again.

Best regards,

Katarzyna Badura
Timaru, New Zealand
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Like Joe D below, this is also my first review and I also found the Komorowski on Trip Advisor and was impressed by the reviews. At the risk of repeating what has been said so many times in these reviews this place is an absolute treasure. Right from the moment when I started conversing with Anna by email about our booking I knew we were going to be thrilled with our choice. I wasn't disappointed - Anna, Martina and the other young women on reception were unfailing helpful. They quickly became friends as well as hotel staff.
Our room (the King Room) was fantastic and my surprise wedding anniversary treat (which can be arranged with the staff) was an unqualified success (strewn rose petals around the room and champagne in the two-person jacuzzi). Our stay was for four nights and we would have loved to stay longer - Krakow, and indeed Poland, is a wonderful destination and the people are so friendly. Would love to return but it's an awful long way from New Zealand! Thanks again to the management and staff at the Komorowski - you are doing a marvellous job.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
KomorowskiGuestRooms, Manager at Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Derek,

it was a great pleasure to have you here as our guests and we are even more grateful for having your first review! It is an honour for us. You say that you're at risk of repeating what has been said, but believe us - it is not possible, as we extremely value each opinion coming from our guests, especially so wonderful ones:) That's true that New Zeland is a bit far away, but we still sure hope to see some other time. Even if it some time from now, please rest assured that we will keep you with us in our memory. For now we send you warm regards from Kraków:)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My first post on Trip Advisor. After our stay at the Komorowski I had to share this little gem with the world!!
I used Trip Advisor to find this hotel - after reading the excellent reviews other people had wrote I decided this was the hotel for me.
I took my parents to Krakow for a few days and wanted this to be as pleasant and stress free trip as possible. So I emailed a few days before to let them know about my intention to stay with them and asked a few questions about getting around, a trip to Auschwitz, proximity to the tourist areas, etc. I was emailed back with very helpful information - thanks Martyna - who also managed to sort out my deposit after my bank blocked my card. Nothing was too much trouble.

When we arrived Martyna greeted us and had prepared 3 rooms next to each other. After a chat and a coffee she showed us to our rooms and explained how the aircon worked, tv, etc. First impressions as you walk in the bathroom will always be remembered if you decide to stay here! In addition to the large jacuzzi bath there's a crazy configuration of shower heads!! I actually enjoyed the showers more than the bath. Various monsoon-type heads point to you from various directions.
There was various shampoos, body wash, etc. for men and women. Candles and matches for that extra touch while relaxing in the bath after hours and hours of walking through the day.
The bed looked quite basic when I first walked in to the room but it turned out to be one of the comfiest beds I've ever slept in and the pillows had been designed to perfection. I'm a big chap so appreciated the king-size double all to myself!

The hotel is basically a number of converted rooms in a large listed building. As you walk upstairs you get the feeling that it had been dismantled brick by brick, cleaned and rebuilt again. The old walls and creaking staircase certainly gave a feel that we were staying in real Poland, rather than the modern-westernised hotels I usually stay in.

Martyna spent some time discussing a route through the old town, which we wanted to spend a day on, and pointed out all the key attractions. Then she arranged a trip to Auschwitz for us.
The hotel is on the edge of the old town so perfectly located.

I was massively impressed with Krakow in so many ways. What a beautiful place, friendly people, cheap and quality food, crazy history, etc.

I think there's enough reviews on here to convince any potential traveller about the hotel. I wanted to add to this, mainly to say thanks to the staff. You're an absolute asset to the place. Well done and thank you. We'll definitely see you again next year.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Joe D
KomorowskiGuestRooms, Front Office Manager at Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Dear Joe,
We are truly honoured that your first post on the TripAdvisor is about us, and that you spent your time to share with the world your Komorowski experience.

We always do our best to make our Guests' visits as stress-free and comfortable as possible, so nothing's too much trouble for us.

We are also glad that you liked the mixture of what we actually are - the combination of history and tradition with super modern rooms.

You're more than welcome and hopefully see you again soon :-)
New York
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband and I spent 4 nights at Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms and our experience leads me to believe that we will not find better service anywhere in the world. We arrived late on a Saturday night and were immediately shown to our room by Martina and given a tour of the features. We were provided with maps, restaurant recommendations and tips about Krakow.

The hotel is right across the street from the old town walls and although the neighborhood looks a little shabby at night, we always felt safe. The hotel itself feels very secure with visible security cameras. It's a quick walk (5 minutes) to the beautiful old town and about a 20 minute walk to Wawel Royal Castle.

Leading up to our trip, I have to admit that I sent dozens of emails loaded with questions and requests to the staff. Each one was answered promptly and completely and I was never made to feel like I was pestering anyone. I ordered the Romance package for my husband's birthday and Jacek even offered to customize the package with a birthday cake, which was delicious. Katarzyna sent me a custom google map with directions, Martina answered countless questions - I could go on, but just take my word that the staff at this hotel is TOP NOTCH.

On Sunday we toured the castle and that night we realized our credit card was missing. We suspected that we forgot it at the castle gift shop. I gave the receipt for the store to the receptionist at the hotel - I think it was Anna - and asked her to call on Monday. We were away on a tour the whole day, so she was going to email us when she found out if it was there. Her first email said that the Castle didn't have the card. A while later, she emailed with good news saying she'd called back and the store actually did track the card down. We were relieved to know where we could retrieve our card, but we were shocked when we returned to the hotel that evening to find that the hotel had already picked up the card for us! I don't think I've ever stayed somewhere that was so dedicated to helping their guests. In addition to all this, the staff arranged private tours for us at Auschwitz and at Schindler's Factory and for an all-day private driver.

About the room: Our Superior King room was very nice. The size is average by European standards - the furniture fits and that's it. The bathroom is enormous - two person jacuzzi, standing shower, toilet, two sinks and a big TV. There was enough room to hang clothes, though I think the closet area would benefit from a shelf or two. The decor is super modern: all red, black and white. I liked the furniture. My only suggestion would be to provide better quality bedding, as the sheets and pillows felt a little cheap.

Lastly, take note that at this time there is no elevator on the property so you will have to lug your bags up the stairs. It wasn't a huge deal, but it was unexpected. Also, the internet was somewhat unreliable.

Regardless of these small issues, I cannot say enough about how wonderful the staff makes this hotel. You will want for nothing on your visit to Krakow if you stay at Komorowski.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for these kind words. We really do appreciate it!

We are always happy to help our Guests, no matter what with. Serious matters like losing one's credit card and smaller like preparing hot bath - everything is equally important when it comes to our Guests' satisfaction.

Personalized guest-friendly service together with our rare rooms is what makes us exceptional, so we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks to your satisfaction we can see that our job does make sense
;-)
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 3, 2012

spent 3 nights there. Staff extremely helpful and charming. Everybody spoke excellent english. Bed very comfortable, and jacuzzi bath amazing.Free cappocinos on request Do not take voucher for breakfast at adjoining hotel. Quality of that does not match the hotel. Plenty of other places nearby.

Dear Mr Beeton,

Thank you very much for sharing your Komorowski experience.

We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our hotel and your room. Big king size bed and 2-person Jacuzzi certainly are something pleasant after sightseeing the city.

Thank you for you high opinion regarding our Staff. We constantly strive to improve our language skills not only in English, but also German, Spanish and French.

We look forward to seeing you again. Shall you need accommodation in Krakow, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,