“one of my favourites in Cracow.”
Review of Scandale Royal

Scandale Royal
Ranked #64 of 1,638 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I visit Scandale Royal quite often - starting with breakfast (buffet breakfast with a large selection of cold and hot dishes), after lunch until dinner. they offer traditional European cuisine so depending on the mood and preferences you can choose something for yourselves. additional plus is brilliant desserts (chef is a pastry master) and drinks. In this case, there is something to be really proud - great selection of spirits, and well-trained bartenders every time you propose something that is simply unique.

I recommend.

1  Thank emil_hb
Adrian K, Dyrektor generalny at Scandale Royal, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Sir,
I was delighted to receive your note, and was especially pleased to read your kind words about our restaurant. It made me happy to know your dining experience was that good. It is a pleasure to deal with guests like you.
Regards,

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We popped in there on our last night, bar staff was very friendly and the women in our group loved the cocktails!
If we had stayed longer we would have definitely returned.

Dear milfordboys,
I'm glad you enjoyed cocktails and gave credit to our bar staff. On your next visit to Krakow you have to visit us again and taste one of the best steaks in town!
Once again thank you for your favorable comment!

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Great place for cocktails, we felt it was a dull uninspired menu so didn't stop to eat, plenty of better places with in a stones throw.

Dear Tanisthecat,
Thank you for your comment on the cocktails. However, I truly regret you decided not to try anything from the menu. I'm confident you'd enjoy it despite uninspiring descriptions.
Regards,

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Went to SR for dinner last Thursday with friends. The food was fantastic, presentation best I've ever seen, drinks were out of this world, the service was very pleasant. All waiter and bar staff speak English very well. The interior design is beautiful, elegant and cozy all at the same time. All premises are kept immaculately clean.
After eating in Krakow in various restaurants during the past 10 days I must say, I found myself going back to Scandale Royal as the level of comfort at reasonable price was hard to find elsewhere, and yes I do use Trip Advisor for help locating best restaurants in any town I visit, this time however, top scored placed don't even compare.
I would definitely recommend this amazing restaurant for lunch or dinner:)

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

What a amazing experience and food, good value for money and worth going! Best food I have ever tired x