“Mushroom and blueberry dumplings were the best on our trip”
Review of Przypiecek

Przypiecek
Ranked #245 of 1,824 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This small restaurant is located on Slawkowska close to the Chopin Gallery where we attended an evening Chopin concert. My husband and I both ordered perogies from the bilingual menu so no problems in ordering. Prices for these were similar to dishes in other Polish restaurants we encountered on our trip, perhaps just a few less zloty. The 9 delicate doughy bundles were filling, even the ones filled with blueberries, listed under the dessert perogies. The mushroom and cabbage perogies were ones my hubby still raves about. There were many other types of fillings for perogies - the variety just amazed me. Other Polish dishes were also on the menu but our preference was perogies. The inside of the restaurant has Polish decor with tables for 2. Service was quick and efficient and the bill provided when asked for. The young girls serving the tables spoke and understood English.The small restaurant was quite busy when we stopped by around 6. I would definitely return to try those delicious perogies again.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

This place serves quick tasty pierogi all day long.
Standard fillings, reasonable price. Can’t go wrong.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here to try some perogies or dumplings as they call them. Lots of great options, priced very well. We tried the meat and cheese ones and the beetroot soup, loved all of it.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Small, very popular and friendly this restaurant is far enough away from the main square to be less touristy but still easy walking distance for anyone.
We had Beetroot Soup followed by Hunters Stew and Pork in an Orange sauce.
Served quickly and efficiently by very helpful staff
Thoroughly enjoyable

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

I liked coming into this restaurant. The food is good, cheap, the stuff speaks english is usually nice and welcoming, can recommend and describe all the dishes to people who dont know what they'd like. However, thay have also different food, not just dumplings, f.e. soups, saussage or breakfast. You can also pay with card.
The only thing I didnt like is, that I expected this place to be opened 24/7, as it says on the board in front if the place. I was hoping for an early breakfast about 6am, however, they've been cleaning till 7am, so thats the earlierst time (I am not sure when they beginn to clean up) when you can get the breakfast.. so technically, they told me they are opened all the time, but I can get nothing early morning.