“Great Guide - Great Price”

Krakow Free Walkative Tour
2.5-hour Small-Group Kraków Food Tasting Tour
Ranked #1 of 270 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: In Krakow we organize many different FREE Walkative TOURs and PAID tours! To learn more about our tours and see the most updated schedule, three meeting points, information about paid tours and many more - visit our website! Everyday for the whole year you can join our Old Town Krakow FREE Walkative TOUR at 10 AM.
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We took all 3 "free" walking tours in Krakow with the same guide - he was great! The tours truly are "free" but come on - at the end of the walking tour make sure to tip these guides well if they do a good job - which our guide did.

We also did the free walking tours in Warsaw and Wroclaw which were good as well. We were able to maximize our travel dollars by taking advantage of these tours and then just branching out to explore on our own.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,048)

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I joined the tour of the Jewish quarter and Schindler's museum in Feb 2014. Lechu was our guide and was extremely informative and entertaining. I learned a lot more than I would have done had I been walking around with my guide book. Afterwards I continued on with the tour of Schindler's museum with Lechu. You had to pay for that part of the tour but we were told of this well in advance. I found it to be highly beneficial as I understood more than I would have done from the exhibition alone.
I would encourage anyone to take part in one of these tours

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Hi there!
I joined Jewish Krakow tour in 21st January, and i have to tell you that it was great experience. It was my first time with free walking tour,what is little bit strange, because i live in Wroclaw, where you can also join to free tours. Unfortunately I don't have time for this, because of my work.
Anyway, i had couple of free days and went to Krakow to visit my friends and enjoy my free time. Decided to join to Jewish Krakow tour, where our guide was Alicia, and I have to tell you that it was awesome!! Alicia is great person with huuuge knowledge of history of Krakow, Jews history and awesome sense of humour. I would totally recommend her as a city guide. I really enjoyed the tour with her, also in Shindler Factory.
I can only say, that if you decide to join free walking tour and you will have as much luck as me and Alicia will be your guide, you won't be desipointed! ;)
Cheers,
Michał

Reviewed January 31, 2014

The tour was just awesome! Jack, our leader, tell us a lot of interesting information in a funny way. Thanks!

Timur from Minsk (Belarus).

Reviewed January 31, 2014

A friend or mine recommended this tour after going on it herself and it was one of the best things we did in this beautiful city. It was a popular tour, with a friendly guide who was very informative. Definitely worth spending the 3-4 hrs this takes to learn about the history, buildings, culture, and people of Poland. The best things in life are free!