Ways to Experience Krakow Free Walkative Tour
from $11.50
from $12.64
from $17.20
6,548 results
All reviews free walking jewish quarter old town great guide interesting stories schindler's factory these guys his knowledge polish history beautiful city wawel castle the main square macabre jack jerry jakub information

Definitely recommend!

Today we had a great tour from Tom (Big Tom) and he was sooo informative and he was passionate about the city and about the subject as well! He answered all question about the tour and everything else that we had about anything in the city!
Would love to do all the free tours but we have ran out of time!

Reviewed yesterday

We were keen to do this walk as it was quite focused and I’m so glad we did. We were incredibly lucky with getting Maciek (Mitchell) as our guide – he made the walk! Incredibly animated and knowledgeable, he led us around and enthralled us with the tales of history. It’s cases like this when you think you know the history, but you find out on these walks that you learn something new. We had quite a large group, and Mitchell kept everyone together and answered all questions patiently but he was very entertaining throughout. It’s quite a treat to get someone who is passionate about the subject and ejects humour when appropriate. Absolutely fantastic and highly rated and one of the best walking tours I’ve done.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Well worth it, these guides have excellent knowledge, the cost is just a tip for the guide. It’s ends just 5mins walk to Schindlers factory

Old Town Tour
Fantastic and insightful tour of the old town. Jakub was very informative and knowledgeable and sought to answer any questions asked. These tours really are fantastic and Jakub obviously loves doing these tours and is proud (understandably) of his Polish heritage. It was because of this tour I went on another Walkative tour.

Holocaust Traces Tour
Insightful and thoughtful tour of Krakow’s Jewish areas and the impact WW2 had the Jewish people. Our guide Hamsa was very informative and knowledgeable and gave a real insight into some of the horrors and heroes of this period in world history. Visiting these locations is very humbling and Hamsa did a fantastic job of passing on her knowledge in a respectable way on such a delicate subject

These are the best ways to see and hear so much of Krakow (and Poland’s) history. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I had a tour with Jola and I liked it pretty much. I liked the way she waited for us to answer questions, it helped me to express myself and see where the stories that she tells meet me and how do I interact with them. Thank you for the tour :)

Reviewed 2 days ago

Krakow is so very rich with Jewish history and an active current Jewish community as well. This tour provided a good overview; I went back to see more of several of the points on the tour. It's a good tour to do early in your visit as it will make you want to explore more deeply on your own! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

A must do tour of krakow old town.
Our guide Anna was very knowledgeable and had a great sense of humour.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

We took the old town tour, the holocaust traces and the World War II tour, all were excellent informative and well judged. I would recommend this tour company as a good starting point for a trip to Krakow

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

We went on the Old Town, Holocaust and World War II tours during our time in Krakow - all three tours were excellent with insightful guides displaying their huge knowledge of Krakow’s fascinating history and this helped my wife and I to get to know, and enjoy, the city that much more.

Reviewed 4 days ago

We went on both tours with Ania on Sunday 11 November 18. Ania is extremely knowledgable and her passion and perspective brought the Ghetto tour to life and instigated empathy about what really happened. We have to confess that before yesterday our knowledge about the events in Kraków were limited to Hollywood films, but we could tell that all the participants of the tour really emerssed themselves into her passionate narrative as much as we did. We would recommend everybody visiting Kraków to spend a few hours on these tours with Ania.

1  Thank Sightseer02567048414