$131
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

Hotel Stary(Krakow)
$191
Hotel Wentzl(Krakow)
$103
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$109
$113
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$192
$155
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

Grand Hotel(Krakow)
$189
$122
$130
$105
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

All reviewsnespresso machinethierry muglerthese apartmentsno elevatorthe main squarevilleroy bochcoffee podssuperb apartmentdeluxe studioold townwell equipped kitchenetteperfect locationa small kitchen areatwo flights of stairslittle touchesmodern interiorapartment hotel
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My daughter and I were visiting Krakow 2 weeks ago, and a friend recommended Bracka 6. We had the most wonderful time at this apartment! Everything was perfect, and exceeded our expectations! First, the location was excellent, right in the middle of the city, walking distance to everything! Second, the apartment was spotlessly clean! Third, the set up of the apartment was perfect -- lots of space, a wonderful cooking area (where we made tea and coffee each day), places to sit and relax, and very comfortable beds. But perhaps most importantly, the staff was amazing. Both Barbara and Agnes helped us every day. They provided help with directions, advice about places to visit, and so much more. We loved beautiful Krakow, and we hope to visit again. When we do, we will stay at Bracka 6 again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank RLF90
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Very nice flats right in the middle of the city, facing a small alley with lots of charm and full of nice restaurants and bars.
Very carefully designed and furnished flats, spotlessly clean structure, location and very efficient staff make Bracka 6 a great choice to visit beautiful Cracow from a more "local" point of view, avoiding the usual hotel feeling.
We stayed at Bracka for 3 nights during Christmas time and we have been very pleased of receiving a personalized greeting card with a small gift. Water and chocolates in the rooms are also replenished for free...nice touch!
Great bathroom as well with beautiful walk in shower and very good water power.
There is no breakfast room in the structure, but they also run the Restaurant downstairs and you can have breakfast there or directly in your room, lots of other
Only downpoint we found was the noise coming from a discoteque 2 doors down on the street every night between 11 and 3 am, nothing too loud not to sleep, but for sure affecting your relax when going to bed (we stayed on the 2nd floor, our room windows facing Bracka street).

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Maq_10
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I travel a lot for work and pleasure. This year was a father and son trip with Josh (my son)

After much deliberation and choice, Josh and I decided to stay here in Krakow at 6 Bracka or Bracka 6..

We are driving around Europe and have a GPS. Luckily...because it's not simple to find the apartment. It's in a street very close to the Old Square. After some frustrating times with the GPS we finally made it.

The hosts were extremely helpful. They SMS'd me prior to our arrival and said they would stay until we arrived. Communication was outstanding and such a contrast from staying in normal 'hotels' i.e. Hilton, Kempinski etc... it's the personal touch that gets me.

There is a park right outside to drop off bags. Scale two flights of stairs and you are here. It's one story about a lovely massage place (Thai). Rooms are extremely well designed and have a cozy warm feel. Romantic for a couple and perfect for a family. The room we had was 6/6 (apartment 6). Wi-fi was perfect and all our devices connected easily. They have a Nespresso coffee machine and 4 pods (once again perfect with strength of 10-6 ratings). Queen bed and they made up the sofa for Josh. The bathroom was very modern and well laid out. Coffee, tea and other facilities here to eat in or eat out. There is a safe and it was honestly faultless.

It was extremely clean and in such a lovely spot. We were given directions for parking the car (US$21 A DAY) and was 5 minutes walk away.

We had great directions for both Auschwitz and Schindlers factory. After a very emotional day of visiting Auschwitz I and II it was so nice to come home and reflect. The mini-bar fridge was relatively new and kept my French Viognier very chilled.

I am so happy we chose here for out stay. It was so memorable and I am coming back again (no matter what)

Chris

Room Tip: Make sure your GPS works in Poland!!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank AussieLawyer29
Reviewed December 6, 2013

What an absolutely amazing apartment I had during the first half of October! Everything about the experience was beyond my expectations - and I have very, very high expectations when I travel. The apartment was stunning - and although it was an apartment, it was serviced daily. It met the location, location, location test: just half a block from the Old Town main square. The staff went out of their way to be of assistance. Their arrangements for exceptional drivers throughout my stay were simply perfect.

One day I shall return to Krakow and I won't hesitate for a split second about returning to this gem.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ThePenguinGuy
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

This was our second stay in these apartments as they are just stunning. Perfectly situated in the heart of it all, a minutes walk from the square. Just perfect, cozy and warm, really trendy design and really friendly welcoming staff. A fab nespresso coffee machine too! We'll be back again next year definitely!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple