$175
$102
$88
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Grand Hotel(Krakow)
$125
$116
$105
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

All reviewsnespresso machinethierry muglerthese apartmentsno elevatorthe main squarevilleroy bochcoffee podssuperb apartmentdeluxe studioold townwell equipped kitchenetteperfect locationa small kitchen areatwo flights of stairslittle touchesmodern interiorapartment hotel
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

This was our second stay in these apartments as they are just stunning. Perfectly situated in the heart of it all, a minutes walk from the square. Just perfect, cozy and warm, really trendy design and really friendly welcoming staff. A fab nespresso coffee machine too! We'll be back again next year definitely!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LindaD26
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Bracka6 couldn't have been better, the location was spot on, just off the main square where the Christmas Market was on. The apartment was lovely, comfortable, nicely furnished and the kitchen area was fabulous, there was everything you could possibly need for your stay, the girls on the desk were lovely and very helpful and friendly. I would not stay anywhere else if I return to Krakow. I will be recommending it to all my friends.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms would be fine I am sure.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I always choose my holiday accommodation based on excellent reviews. However, I did not have to research this one as I have stayed there before and will choose it again. Similar establishments in London would charge you £300 plus per night. For the grand sum of £70 we were lucky to stay in one of the best hotels anywhere in the world. Extremely comfortable beds, Nespresso machine, Bosch toaster, kettle, wine glasses, electric hop, iPod docking station, flat screen TV, complimentary water and snacks, designer toiletries, dressing gowns, slippers, safe, luxury bathroom...this apart-hotel has it all. It's a stone throwaway from the main market square, with its numerous bars, restaurants and entertainment venues. Staff really friendly and helpful, even gave us a little bag of biscuits when we were checking out. Everything in this place has been thoughtfully arranged to make your stay as comfortable as possible and they really get it right everytime. You will not regret booking it although I might regret giving it such good review again as its getting more and more tricky to get a room there!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Bracka 6 was one of the best B&Bs during our 4 week Europe holiday. I was finding it difficult to find a place suitable for us and when I found Bracka 6 I knew it was going to be good. The room was very spacious and the bed was comfortable. We ate breakfast downstairs at the cafe and it was very good. I had the Polish breakfast and my husband had eggs and bacon. The hotel was only 2mins away from Old Town and nearby there is an ATM. I must recommend the coffee shop called Coffee heaven. I’m from Australia and we love our coffee here and this place knows how to make a great flat white. It was spot on. I kept going back during our stay. Barbara is a great host and we felt right at home. She was help to book the Auschwitz tour and Salt Mine tour for us. Upon leaving, she packed us some biscuits for our flight to Berlin which was a nice touch.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank peppermintgirl7
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My partner and I stayed here earlier this month to celebrate my birthday. The apartments are a thirty second walk from the main square if that..brilliant location. The apartment its self were beautifully decorated with luxury touches such as a pod machine...they cover every detail...even have an umbrella in the cupboard should it rain. I would recommend Bracka 6 to every one I know. Oh and another tip..the Italian to the left as you walk in the main doors to apartments...small blue shutters...the food was amazing and the best meal we had in the whole city.

• Stayed: November 2013