$132
Hotel Wentzl(Krakow)
$103
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$186
$161
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

$126
$105
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$109
$106
Grand Hotel(Krakow)
$190
$127
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$135
$117
$101
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

All reviewsnespresso machinethierry muglerthese apartmentsno elevatorthe main squarevilleroy bochcoffee podssuperb apartmentdeluxe studioold townwell equipped kitchenetteperfect locationa small kitchen areatwo flights of stairslittle touchesmodern interiorapartment hotel
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I always choose my holiday accommodation based on excellent reviews. However, I did not have to research this one as I have stayed there before and will choose it again. Similar establishments in London would charge you £300 plus per night. For the grand sum of £70 we were lucky to stay in one of the best hotels anywhere in the world. Extremely comfortable beds, Nespresso machine, Bosch toaster, kettle, wine glasses, electric hop, iPod docking station, flat screen TV, complimentary water and snacks, designer toiletries, dressing gowns, slippers, safe, luxury bathroom...this apart-hotel has it all. It's a stone throwaway from the main market square, with its numerous bars, restaurants and entertainment venues. Staff really friendly and helpful, even gave us a little bag of biscuits when we were checking out. Everything in this place has been thoughtfully arranged to make your stay as comfortable as possible and they really get it right everytime. You will not regret booking it although I might regret giving it such good review again as its getting more and more tricky to get a room there!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Bracka 6 was one of the best B&Bs during our 4 week Europe holiday. I was finding it difficult to find a place suitable for us and when I found Bracka 6 I knew it was going to be good. The room was very spacious and the bed was comfortable. We ate breakfast downstairs at the cafe and it was very good. I had the Polish breakfast and my husband had eggs and bacon. The hotel was only 2mins away from Old Town and nearby there is an ATM. I must recommend the coffee shop called Coffee heaven. I’m from Australia and we love our coffee here and this place knows how to make a great flat white. It was spot on. I kept going back during our stay. Barbara is a great host and we felt right at home. She was help to book the Auschwitz tour and Salt Mine tour for us. Upon leaving, she packed us some biscuits for our flight to Berlin which was a nice touch.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank peppermintgirl7
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My partner and I stayed here earlier this month to celebrate my birthday. The apartments are a thirty second walk from the main square if that..brilliant location. The apartment its self were beautifully decorated with luxury touches such as a pod machine...they cover every detail...even have an umbrella in the cupboard should it rain. I would recommend Bracka 6 to every one I know. Oh and another tip..the Italian to the left as you walk in the main doors to apartments...small blue shutters...the food was amazing and the best meal we had in the whole city.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank ClairW73
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay in this fully equiped nice design appartement even with a little child! Mind the steps!;-)
The place is really near the Central place, there is many restaurants and coffes nearby. And in the case of urgence, there is a Nespresso in your room!:-)

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Lovely spacious apartment located in the heart of Krakow. Easy walking distance to Market Square and Old Town. Nicely furnished with large windows. Joanna looked after arranging a private city walking tour and a day tour to Auschwitz for us. Both were excellent. She also helped us order in Chinese food after a tiring day. Only draw back and not a criticism is climbing 50 steps with heavy luggage as there is no lift. The driver Joanna arranged to pick us up at the Krakow train station was very helpful with our suitcases so we had little problem. Breakfast can be had just next door in the Gullivar Cafe and I believe they will also deliver although we enjoyed watching the morning street traffic over coffee. Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple