“Very nice place to stay”
Review of Bracka 6

Bracka 6
Ranked #1 of 459 Specialty Lodging in Krakow
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay in this fully equiped nice design appartement even with a little child! Mind the steps!;-)
The place is really near the Central place, there is many restaurants and coffes nearby. And in the case of urgence, there is a Nespresso in your room!:-)

Stayed: November 2013

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Lovely spacious apartment located in the heart of Krakow. Easy walking distance to Market Square and Old Town. Nicely furnished with large windows. Joanna looked after arranging a private city walking tour and a day tour to Auschwitz for us. Both were excellent. She also helped us order in Chinese food after a tiring day. Only draw back and not a criticism is climbing 50 steps with heavy luggage as there is no lift. The driver Joanna arranged to pick us up at the Krakow train station was very helpful with our suitcases so we had little problem. Breakfast can be had just next door in the Gullivar Cafe and I believe they will also deliver although we enjoyed watching the morning street traffic over coffee. Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

You couldn't ask for a better location. Staff are friendly, apartments are very modern and well equiped and we couldnt believe the value for money. Highly recommended for anyone looking for first class accommodation in Kracow

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Great location just off Krakow main square.

Helpful,friendly staff.

Apartment was finished to a high standard and very clean.

Some nice touches like snacks and fruit in the apartment.

Due to the location there is some noise from nearby bars
at night.

Special thanks to Barbara who was most helpful during our trip !

Would definitely stay at this property again.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

As mentioned in previous reviews these apartments have an excellent location, situated just a few meters from Krakow's main square. It is also only a short walk to the Castle area of the town. The studio rooms are immaculate, decorated to a very high standard with modern top-class fittings and fixtures. All the staff were very friendly and very helpful indeed and we were most grateful for the advice they gave us when it came to organising trips and taxis to and from the airport. They emailed us after we booked to offer help with taxi bookings etc and also emailed again to check everything had gone well with our holiday when we had returned home. We thought this was a very nice touch. They organised for a taxi to bring us from the airport to Bracka 6; the driver was waiting for us in arrivals and charged a fixed 80plz (£16) including carrying the bags up the stairs to our apartment. We used him again to return to the airport and he collected our bags direct from our room.
We used the small local stores to buy basics such as cakes, bread, milk etc. There are also dozens of nice restaurants and coffee bars in the area and you will be spoilt for choice. Restaurant Guliwer is next to the Apartments and we had an excellent breakfast there and a great evening meal on 2 occasion’s. Overall we had a great 7 day break with great service and accommodation throughout. Thank you to all the staff of Bracka 6.

Room Tip: All rooms are similar in quality but there is no lift so choose a lower level room if you don't...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I chose this hotel based on another traveler's recommendation, and I was not disappointed. The location is in a great location just off the main square. The room had a small kitchen area, but I only used the coffee maker and refrigerator. The free snacks that were in my room were also a nice touch, as was the free wi-fi.

I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel, despite the slight glitch I had with my room key not working when I returned the first evening. Since there's not always someone on duty at the hotel, and because I didn't have my phone with me, I couldn't call the after hours number for the hotel. Thankfully I asked for help at the wine bar next door, and a gentleman that worked there was super helpful and gave me a substitute key card to use until I could get a new one the next day. The whole problem was resolved within about 10 minutes.

The check-in and rooms are on what American's refer to as the third floor of the building. There's a spa on the second floor of the building and one of the ladies from the hotel helped me make an appointment for a massage my last afternoon in Krakow, which was nice and relaxing after two days of sightseeing.

I've traveled a lot, and Krakow would be pretty high up my list of top 10 places to visit. I would definitely recommend this hotel as the perfect place to stay if you decide to visit this beautiful city.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank EUReview
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is an excellent location, minutes walk from Krakow's main square.
The rooms are modern and large, with comfortable double beds, spacious wardrobes and a decent shower room. The kitchen facilities, include a Nespresso machine (with complimentary pods), kettle, toaster and fridge, which was useful for breakfast and pack lunches for day trips. There weren't many grocery stores nearby, we found a limited one round the corner which sold fruit, water, bread and yogurt (turn left then left again from the entrance).
There is an arrangement with one of the restaurants downstairs (Gulliwer) to have breakfast for 25 zlotys, which we did on the last morning for convenience, which was very good.
The staff were accommodating and willing to arrange tours to Auswitch and the Salt Mines, although there were lots of tourist booths nearby able to do likewise.
Overall a good choice for Krakow, which is a lovely place to visit for a short break.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family