$130
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Hotel Wentzl(Krakow)
$101
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$116
$104
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$181
$159
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

Grand Hotel(Krakow)
$159
$125
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$105
$119
$106
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$132
$107
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnespresso machinethierry muglerthese apartmentsno elevatorthe main squarevilleroy bochcoffee podssuperb apartmentdeluxe studioold townwell equipped kitchenetteperfect locationa small kitchen areatwo flights of stairslittle touchesmodern interiorapartment hotel
Reviewed September 23, 2013

As mentioned in previous reviews these apartments have an excellent location, situated just a few meters from Krakow's main square. It is also only a short walk to the Castle area of the town. The studio rooms are immaculate, decorated to a very high standard with modern top-class fittings and fixtures. All the staff were very friendly and very helpful indeed and we were most grateful for the advice they gave us when it came to organising trips and taxis to and from the airport. They emailed us after we booked to offer help with taxi bookings etc and also emailed again to check everything had gone well with our holiday when we had returned home. We thought this was a very nice touch. They organised for a taxi to bring us from the airport to Bracka 6; the driver was waiting for us in arrivals and charged a fixed 80plz (£16) including carrying the bags up the stairs to our apartment. We used him again to return to the airport and he collected our bags direct from our room.
We used the small local stores to buy basics such as cakes, bread, milk etc. There are also dozens of nice restaurants and coffee bars in the area and you will be spoilt for choice. Restaurant Guliwer is next to the Apartments and we had an excellent breakfast there and a great evening meal on 2 occasion’s. Overall we had a great 7 day break with great service and accommodation throughout. Thank you to all the staff of Bracka 6.

Room Tip: All rooms are similar in quality but there is no lift so choose a lower level room if you don't like climbing stairs.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I chose this hotel based on another traveler's recommendation, and I was not disappointed. The location is in a great location just off the main square. The room had a small kitchen area, but I only used the coffee maker and refrigerator. The free snacks that were in my room were also a nice touch, as was the free wi-fi.

I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel, despite the slight glitch I had with my room key not working when I returned the first evening. Since there's not always someone on duty at the hotel, and because I didn't have my phone with me, I couldn't call the after hours number for the hotel. Thankfully I asked for help at the wine bar next door, and a gentleman that worked there was super helpful and gave me a substitute key card to use until I could get a new one the next day. The whole problem was resolved within about 10 minutes.

The check-in and rooms are on what American's refer to as the third floor of the building. There's a spa on the second floor of the building and one of the ladies from the hotel helped me make an appointment for a massage my last afternoon in Krakow, which was nice and relaxing after two days of sightseeing.

I've traveled a lot, and Krakow would be pretty high up my list of top 10 places to visit. I would definitely recommend this hotel as the perfect place to stay if you decide to visit this beautiful city.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank EUReview
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is an excellent location, minutes walk from Krakow's main square.
The rooms are modern and large, with comfortable double beds, spacious wardrobes and a decent shower room. The kitchen facilities, include a Nespresso machine (with complimentary pods), kettle, toaster and fridge, which was useful for breakfast and pack lunches for day trips. There weren't many grocery stores nearby, we found a limited one round the corner which sold fruit, water, bread and yogurt (turn left then left again from the entrance).
There is an arrangement with one of the restaurants downstairs (Gulliwer) to have breakfast for 25 zlotys, which we did on the last morning for convenience, which was very good.
The staff were accommodating and willing to arrange tours to Auswitch and the Salt Mines, although there were lots of tourist booths nearby able to do likewise.
Overall a good choice for Krakow, which is a lovely place to visit for a short break.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Bracka 6. The location in Krakow is perfect (although with the size of Krakow, it's hard to be in a bad spot). It's on a side street near the main square. We had requested a taxi pick up from the airport, but no one was there when we arrived. The hotel was very accommodating about the mix up, and arranged a free transport for us to the airport on our return. They also arranged our tours for various activities outside of Krakow.

I was very interested in their ironing board because it has the iron attached, and it hangs in the closet on an clothing hanger (this would be perfect in an NYC apartment!). The hotel, again, was super accommodating, and let me know where they had purchased it! Although I'm not sure I'll be able to get it in the states...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Traveller_Emily
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Location is just perfect in the middle of the old town with walking distance to all "must see".
They also have a deal with the restaurant Gulliwer on the ground floor where they serve big and tasty breakfast :-)
The appartment have a nice design, are clean and comfy. The staff, manager Barbara and Joanna is helpful and serviceminded. I recomend that they organise transfer from the airport and back. They can also organise excursions to Auswitch and the Saltmines. Very convinient, perfect air-conditioned Mercedes and the drivers are also very helpful on the location with tickets and everything! We'll recomend it for people who like to stay in the middle of it!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends