鈥淒elicious 馃い 鈥

Gate of India
Order Online
Ranked #431 of 2,105 Restaurants in Krakow
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Authentic and delicious Indian food served and the service is excellent. I would say that the restaurant easily comes in the top five Indian restaurants in Krakow.

1  Thank Maneesh K
Write a reviewReviews (62)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was in plenty of Indian restaurants in Poland but Gate of India had the best dishes of them all.I visited with my family and we tried Palak Chicken, Sheek Kebab and Balti Chicken and all of them were top quality! I was amazed how tasty all of them were. Also Mango Lassi is now my new favorite drink.

Only minus was that you had to wait little longer than for usual dishes but i think it was more than worth it.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They made us wait 35 minutes for our drinks. The plates took more than an hour to be served.
I really do not recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff are really welcoming and efficient. We had onion barjees, chicken curry and garlic naan. All very authentic and delicious. We also had a beer and water. Asking for a particular curry strength or a preference was not a problem. The service was quick and the overall cost is approx half what you would pay in uk. Enjoyed it so much we had lunch there on another day.

1  Thank Paul M
gate0findia, Kierownik at Gate of India, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much !!
We are glad you enjoyed visiting our restaurant.
We can't wait to host you again :)

Reviewed August 27, 2019

The 4 of us were on a trip to Krakow for the bank holiday weekend, we went here on a recommendation from my mother and father in law. We had onion bajhais to start, we ordered 1 starter between the 4 of us, and got about 10 small bajhais between us, for our main we had 1 curry each, 1 chicken tikka masala, 2 chicken vindaloo's and a lamb madras, we were all asked how mild or hot we wanted our curry. We had 2 nan breads, 2 chips and 2 fried rice and it was one of the nicest Indians we have ever had.

There was ample food and it all got ate there was no waste and the staff couldnt have been more helpful and friendly. The price was super reasonable and a fraction of a indian meal in the UK. All in all I would give this place a 10 out of 10. It was a beautiful meal.

Inside the restaurant was all authentic as well, your typical indian colours and decor. I'd definitely recommend trying here if you like indian food at a great price.

Date of visit: August 2019
gate0findia, Kierownik at Gate of India, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2019

Thank you very much .Hope you'll visit us again :)