“Great Stay in a very central location”
Review of Aparthotel Globus

Aparthotel Globus
Ranked #107 of 261 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stayed in Globus in February '14 and had a great stay. It's in a very central location, the Square is only a 10 minute walk to the front of the hotel and down a street and the gorgeous Jewish Quarter is just down the street to the back of the hotel. The staff as said in other reviews are just fantastic, extremely friendly and helpful. They helped us organise a tour to Auschwitz and gave great directions to local sights like Wawel Castle. The breakfast down a flight of stairs into a basement room was lovely and this room was a bar also which has steps leading up onto the street, a perfect spot to unwind and have a Polish beer after a days sightseeing. The room was quite big with a high ceiling and was quite airy, The trams are quite noisy but after the first night you forget they are outside the window. I do think though if they upgraded the windows the tram noise would disappear. All in all a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Aparthotel Globus

Reviewed March 29, 2014

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Perfect location, close to the main square. The room was really clean and comfortable. The bathroom was big, clean and modern. Breakfast was delicious. Good value for money. Everything was perfect.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Have just returned after 4 nights at the Globus. Check in was quick and efficient and even tho we were early it was no problem and we were given our key immediately. The guy who checked us in was really friendly and throughout our stay was so helpful. The room was adequate...a little dated...I had no table on my side of the bed..just a few holes in the wall where it used to be!! Carpet and walls a bit old fashioned. The bathroom was huge and spotless...great walk in shower with hot water day and night. We also had a huge walk in closet for our clothes and plenty of room for our cases. The breakfast was excellent for the price. 2 or 3 different types of bread, cereal, juice, cheese, ham, egg, sausages, cake and even cookies. Lots of tea and lovely cofffee....all you need to set yourself up for the day. It is right on a very busy junction so is noisy but I bring earplugs everywhere I go, so it wasnt a problem!! The hotel is ideally situated. 10 mins in either direction to Main square in 1 direction and less than 10 to The beautiful Jewish Kazimerez in the other direction. I would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: probably quieter at the back.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2014

we stayed in a triple room for two nights in March 2014. I booked this hotel because it popped up as a recommended hotel in one of the most well-known hotel booking website. Although I had no expectation at the time of booking, I saw that this hotel has been rated quite high for years.

First thing I should mention about are the incredible staffs! We met new staffs everyday during our stay and they were all friendly and helpful. The room is very good (comparing to the price we paid for). It was clean and suffice. Even it was a bit noisy from trams and cars during the night, it does not at all matter if you don't request for the front room like I did.

The location is perfect! It's only 10 - 15 mins walk from main train station. There are many trams and buses passing this hotel but we did not manage to use them since strolling along the road is safe and relaxing. It is also situated between the old town and jewish historical site. Convenient store is just opposite the hotel and it's also surrounded by heaps of restaurants.

I really recommend this place!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

This was my second time in Globus hotel and I must say I was really happy to be there again on my trip to Krakow. Good value for money. Close to the main square and very friendly and polite staff always happy to help. Room was decorate nice and stylish. Definitely will come back.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank kamilbes86
Reviewed February 20, 2014

stayed at Globus last weekend and I really enjoyed it. Hotel is very simple but friendly and clean.

Had a great time. Breakfast is not exceptional but for the price of hotel it was great. My room was quite noisy. The streets were busy and I could hear and feel when the trams past by.. But I am very good sleeper. It didn't bother me too much.

I would definitely stay there at Globus again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Small hotel which is the highest quality staff, at the same time I think the girls at the reception as well as housekeeping and cleanliness. The hotel has three floors with no elevator so it is not suitable for older guests, also the noise coming from the street could be a problem late sleepers. Certainly the hotel is highly recommended for guests who visit the city in two or three days.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family