Stayed in Globus in February '14 and had a great stay. It's in a very central location, the Square is only a 10 minute walk to the front of the hotel and down a street and the gorgeous Jewish Quarter is just down the street to the back of the hotel. The staff as said in other reviews are just fantastic, extremely friendly and helpful. They helped us organise a tour to Auschwitz and gave great directions to local sights like Wawel Castle. The breakfast down a flight of stairs into a basement room was lovely and this room was a bar also which has steps leading up onto the street, a perfect spot to unwind and have a Polish beer after a days sightseeing. The room was quite big with a high ceiling and was quite airy, The trams are quite noisy but after the first night you forget they are outside the window. I do think though if they upgraded the windows the tram noise would disappear. All in all a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Globus is located in the old town of Krakow few steps away from the Main Market Square and Kazimierz district. This location will allow you to enjoy all the attractions of the city and shopping in the neighborhood.We offer 15 comfortable guest rooms: single, twins, triples,quads in *** standard. Every room has bathroom, lavish bedding, free high-speed Internet access, phone, TV LCD screen, working desk, tea/coffee facilities. Breakfast is served in firm of buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Globus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globus Rooms & Apartments Hotel Krakow
- Globus Rooms And Apartments