“Trip to Krakow”
Review of Aparthotel Globus

Aparthotel Globus
Ranked #109 of 261 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

This was my second time in Globus hotel and I must say I was really happy to be there again on my trip to Krakow. Good value for money. Close to the main square and very friendly and polite staff always happy to help. Room was decorate nice and stylish. Definitely will come back.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank kamilbes86
There are newer reviews for Aparthotel Globus

Reviewed February 20, 2014

stayed at Globus last weekend and I really enjoyed it. Hotel is very simple but friendly and clean.

Had a great time. Breakfast is not exceptional but for the price of hotel it was great. My room was quite noisy. The streets were busy and I could hear and feel when the trams past by.. But I am very good sleeper. It didn't bother me too much.

I would definitely stay there at Globus again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Small hotel which is the highest quality staff, at the same time I think the girls at the reception as well as housekeeping and cleanliness. The hotel has three floors with no elevator so it is not suitable for older guests, also the noise coming from the street could be a problem late sleepers. Certainly the hotel is highly recommended for guests who visit the city in two or three days.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank dariarius
Reviewed December 26, 2013

This was a great place to stay, right in the heart of Kracow. The staff was great and very helpful and very frinedly. The room was really nice and clean and the staff respected my privacy. The Breakfast was real nice and the food was good. I could walk to any place I needed to go in town. I will come back and stay there again! Chris Busko

Room Tip: Select inside room that are not on the front streets, a lot more quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Me my husband and 2 friends spent 4 days in krakow staying at the globus rooms and apartments. We arrived bout 11.30pm to a warm reception and was shown our rooms we were pleasantly surprised. In the morning for breakfast we filled up for our days out sight seeing my one small complaint about breakfast was no hot plate but what there was filled us all right up. On our travels round the city we realised the hotel was central to everything we wanted visit 5 min walk from main square 10min walk from Jewish quarter.

On a whole we had no complaints about our stay and would gladly book the globus again

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank sue15Edinburgh
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights while doing some sightseeing in Krakow and were really impressed by this hotel! Excellent staff, clean and comfortable rooms, delicious breakfasts! And just to top it all- it is conveniently located near all the main attractions.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LanaStan
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I recently stayed here on a two night break with my twenty year old son and can't really fault the place.

For the price we paid, if honest I didn't expect much but was very pleasantly surprised.

Firstly, Hotel is well placed in the middle of everything you want to see.

Room was basic but had tea/coffee making facilities. Bathroom looked recently done and very nice too.

Breakfast was typical continental but plenty to choose and very tasty.

What I would say is the the staff are the biggest asset to the place......great ambassadors.....very helpful and always smiling.

Well done Globus.