“Perfect place to experience old Krakow”
Review of Crystal Suites

Crystal Suites
Ranked #8 of 262 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Everything about my stay at the Crystal Suites was perfect. The room was cozy, clean, and had everything that I needed, including a very reliable and fast internet connection. It was located close to the Market Square and lots of other sites, which made it easy to explore Krakow by foot or tram.

The best part was perhaps the friendly and helpful staff. The staff helped with everything from arranging tours (I took a day trip to Auschwitz) and taxi rides, to recommending restaurants. Also, the airline lost my luggage on my flight to Krakow, and the Crystal Suites staff went out of their way to keep in contact with airline to arrange delivery of my bag - as well as helping me find a place to buy some clothes, because it took the airline almost 3 days to find my luggage.

I would definitely stay there again if I took another trip to Krakow.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Ruby room (#7), and I've heard others complain about this room. Although I didn...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We picked Crystal Suites for our first visit to Krakow, after reading the Tripadvisor reviews. We booked direct which was done straight away and very easily .The staff could not do enough to help with useful information ranging from places to visit, place to eat, and bars to drink in. The apartments are immaculate and have everything you need. The location is perfect distance from the main square and yet very quiet at night ensuring a great sleep. Highly recommend these apartments

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Fab.apt with beautiful high ceilings and lovely furnishings and fittings . In a perfect location , a few minutes walk to the old town , a selection of deli's around the corner and a very tasty kebeb shop on the route home.The area is off the main road so there was no noise by night. The apt has a hob.microwave .fridge etc. and also a washing machine (not that i used it). The staff are very friendly and helpful and someone is in reception 24Hrs.I stayed for 5 nights with my husband and would def. stay here again when we return.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I booked this accommodation having read the reviews on Tripadvisor. I expected Crystal Suites to be good but it totally surpassed my expectations. They efficiently confirmed my booking and arranged transfers from the airport. They were very welcoming and let us leave our luggage in the office as we had arrived in the morning. They gave us very clear (in perfect English) guidance on where to go for coffee and how to get to the main square. This impeccable service continued for the duration of our stay. Thank you. We will be back and will recommend your accommodation highly.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I recommend Crystal Suites to anyone who appreciate friendly and helpful young people. Fresh and nice apartments and a quiet location 7-10 minutes walk from the main square. Nice cupcake and coffee-shop on the corner of the building.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We got the amazing two floor apartment in the Old Town with two bedrooms and one and a half baths. The reception was great and the location is just far enough outside of the super touristy areas. I would highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We stayed at Crystal Suites for 3 nights. But from the moment I booked the apartment the customer service was second to none. They helped me arrange a transfer from the airport, booked trips with a great affordable company for us and told us how to get to wherever we wanted by tram, although we walked most places as the old town is only a few minutes walk from the main square. Philip was wonderful especially and recommended some fabulous restaurants and can probably be held personally accountable for me putting on a ton of weight in just 3 days. ;) the room was incredible and stylish with everything we needed to have a good breakfast before we set off for the day. The fact they had a proper coffee machine and filter coffee was a bonus for us. The shower was a winner too. And to too it off as we left we were given a small gift of a bauble for our Christmas tree which my daughter loves.

• Stayed: December 2013