“Excellent customer service”

Ranked #7 of 258 Hotels in Krakow
Midwest USA
“Excellent customer service”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I wholeheartedly agree with the positive comments about Crystal Suites: the apartments, the facilities, the staff, etc. Rather than repeat what has already been said by others, I would relate two experiences from our stay in mid-May 2013 that demonstrate the extra effort the staff takes in helping their customers.

A couple weeks before our arrival I emailed a question asking the approximate cost I should expect for a taxi from the train station to the Crystal Suites receiving a speedy reply with a reasonable range. Upon my arrival the first taxi driver I asked gave me an estimate 3 times what I had received from the CS staff. The second driver gave me an estimate directly within the expected range and therefore earned a nice tip. Without the help from the CS staff I would have been posting as another visitor ripped off by a taxi driver.

Secondly, we had reservations for a night train leaving Krakow at 22:00. Upon checking out of the apartment late morning, the staff member arranged for a taxi to pick us up at 20:45 as we were able to leave our luggage in the office until we retrieved it later that evening before the CS office closed at 21:00. The taxi was a bit late but the CS staff member was determined not to leave us in a precarious situation and no real knowledge of the language so he called the taxi company and assured us he would see that we were securely on our way before he left, which he did.

We had an excellent stay enhanced by the caring and very helpful staff of Crystal Suites. You won't regret your stay there.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have no hesitation in recommending Crystal Suites as a place to stay while visiting Krakow. The staff are helpful, efficient and welcoming. The tours are good value. The Crystal Suites are in a good location. I would certainly stay at the apartments again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank amberjoe123
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My trip to Krakow was for medical reasons, so I needed to be within walking distance of the clinic, I was attending.
Crystal suites was just a 12 minute stroll away, apartment 3 was spotlessly clean, and well equipped. I will shortly be revisiting Krakow & will be booking the same apartments.
Recomended

• Stayed June 2013
Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The apartment are excellent, staff very friendly and have all the advice and help you need when visiting this beautiful city.

The tours were excellent value for Money.

breakfast was the only disappointment but not the end of the world.

Would certainly visit again.

Florida
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great location, 5 minute walk from old town. Staff was A++, so helpful when we had a potential problem with our air reservation. They spent over an hour making several calls to help us. Truly a rarity in today's age. Would definitely stay there again and recommend highly for anyone else. we typically stay in Marriott's, and though this is a small place we could not have been more pleased.

Berlin, Germany
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We (couple, 32 y. old) stayed in the Lapis apprtment for 4 nights. Staff (English speaking staff during daytime, very kind Polish speaking night doorman) was very helpful organising a transfer from the airport as we arrived late at night (reasonably priced). The appartment was large, clean and well equipped (kitchen with coffee, tea, water, SatTV, Ipod station etc.). Crystal Suites Old Town is located in a quiet but central location, a 10-15 minutes walk away from the main market square (5 min with public transport). Supermarkets 2 minutes round the corner.
The only thing I would recommend is that a inner map of Cracow and some information on public transport tickets/fares is included to the welcome folder.
Cracow is a great but very vibrant city what makes it important that you have a centrally located but quiet and spacy place to stay at - this is what we found at Crystal suites.
We can only recommend this place!

London, England
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Me and my girlfriend stayed here for a long weekend during Nov 2012. The apartments carry so much charm and character - Our apartment (Amber) was spotlessly clean and spacious overlooking the street below. The staff were very friendly and willing to help, carrying out their duties in a professional manner. As mentioned by other reviews, the main square is just 10mins away. Krakow is an amazing city with so much to offer and Crystal Suites is an ideal, comfortable location to begin your journey from. I always looked forward to coming back here in the evenings. If I ever visit Krakow again, I will most certainly stay here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple