All reviews central location tram stop location is great place to stay wawel castle the main square old town conference wifi breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2019

Fantastic staff very helpful and a lovely room very clean. I would love to give 5 stars but only gave four as when I arrived on the Friday I reported the sink did not hold water even with the plug in. I reported it every day left to go home on the Monday and it still had not been fixed. Sad as otherwise would have been 5 stars. The breakfast is amazing so much choice. If you get a large group then no room as not a big area but regardless a lovely breakfast plenty of choices. From the hotel it only takes 25 minutes to walk to krakow centre and a nice walk along the river and castle so very nice.

As stated sadly the sink not being fixed stopped me giving a 5 star rating but I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Małgorzata M, General Manager at B&B Hotel Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

Dear Kevjevan,
Thank you for your feedback. We treat all of our comments with the utmost seriousness and we will be investigating this matter accordingly.
Although Your stay wasn't perfect, thank You for appreciating our staff and breakfasts.
See you on your next trip hopefully! Kind regards.

Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

Hotel was clean and the staff were really friendly and helpful. A 10-15 min walk into the town but taxis are very cheap so getting around is very easy. Nice modern hotel. Would recommend to a friend. Good value hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Małgorzata M, Dyrektor generalny at B&B Hotel Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to the B&B Kraków Centrum. I look forward to welcoming you back again. Kind regards.

Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

This is a basic hotel with a good location. Location is a short 10 minute walk to the castle and to the shops surrounding the main square. There is a team and bus line right out front which easily gets you to many parts of town including the old square. The facilities at the hotel are very basic. Bed is a mattress on a piece of plywood, so very firm for my liking. The bathroom is extremely tiny. The room is very clean as is the rest of the hotel. The carpet is like a rough wool blanket that never gets vacuumed. Our room faced the street and it was quiet at night. The hotel is still figuring out how to deal with large groups for breakfast. Although the breakfast is excellent, when there were large tour groups, you wait 20 minutes in line to get breakfast. The ladies working the breakfast were amazing, always being friendly and refilling food quickly. Most of the front desk staff is friendly and speak English too. I’d stay here again but only if the beds were softer.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Małgorzata M, Dyrektor generalny at B&B Hotel Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019

Dear Bluenosedolphin123,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to B&B Kraków Centrum. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we have noted your comments about beds, which we will investigate accordingly.
See you on your next trip hopefully! Kind regards.

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights and it was the worst 4 nights I’ve had - noisy location (room at the front of the hotel) , the bed was hard, carpets scratchy wool type. Bathroom was ok but the shower isn’t placed well there is a soap dispenser that you bang yourself on constantly as it’s at the side of you. Breakfast isn’t great if you don’t like scrambled eggs or hot dog type sausages you will struggle! I wouldn’t stay or recommend here which is a shame as the location itself is brilliant it’s in good walking distance to the castle and square the building just needed to be further from the road to reduce the sound of heavy traffic.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Małgorzata M, Manager at B&B Hotel Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Dear EmB1386,
I am sorry that on this occasion that you were disappointed with your stay. I treat all feedback with the utmost seriousness and I am currently investigating this matter.

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

I have just returned after a 4 night stay. Room was modern, always clean towels and cleaned daily. Staff were friendly and went above and beyond to help even down to making us a packed lunch when we went out early on a day trip and wasn’t able to have breakfast. When we left to come home at 3.30 in the morning they made us breakfast as well. When we did have breakfast it was hot and there was a good variety of food and drink. There is a tram stop right across from the hotel which takes you to the town centre but you can also walk it. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Małgorzata M, Dyrektor generalny at B&B Hotel Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Dear Jess3784,
Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Kind regards.