“Excellent”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Kazimierz
Reviewed June 13, 2018

In my own opinion this ice cream are one of the best in Krakow.
Of coarse the Malaga and bakalia is my favorite but smietanka is amazing too.
Always lot of people waiting in the queue but the staff very fast and helpful.
They have also one of the best pączki in Kraków.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Some of the best ice cream I have ever eaten. The service people were friendly although they were very busy and in summer be ready for lines and a wait time because it is very popular.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

I came back to try which was supposed to be the best ice cream in Krakow, and I was surprised after finding a queue of at least 100 people. The wait however was worth it, as I can state this is the best ice cream I've ever tried.

It was so good I decided to wait again, in order to buy another one.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

It seems that this place it's really well known for its ice creams, which I can't wait to try. However, I would like to remark that the Pączkis offered are really good as well. I visited the place after it was recommended to me by a local and it's definitely worth trying it.

I paid only 5zl for 2 delicious Pączkis!

---

Parece que este lugar es conocido principalmente por sus helados, los cuales no puedo esperar a probar. Sin embargo, quisiera remarcar que los paczkis ofrecidos están igual de deliciosos.

Visité la tienda por recomendación de un local, y sin lugar a duda merece la pena.

Pagué solo 5 zlotys por 2 deliciosos paczkis.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I read about this place and visited it after touring the Jewish Quarter.

There was a long line outside but it moved quickly.

We tried a couple of the flavors and they were delicious.

Be sure to visit this Ice Cream Parlor when in Krakow!