“Great place”
Review of Pitbull Shisha Bar

Pitbull Shisha Bar
Ranked #154 of 1,878 Restaurants in Krakow
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

I went to this place with my wife and a couple friends and we were all pleasantly surprised. The owner is a nice guy that enjoys a sit down with his customers and have a friendly conversation. The shisha was recommended to us by him which turned out to be really tasty. When we asked the owner took the time to explain to us how the tobacco is prepared and how one can prepare a good shisha at home.
Also, I am a coffee drinker since a couple of years now however I never tried Turkish coffee. I tried it at the place for the first time and I must say that so far I have not had such good Turkish coffee in any other place that serves it since.

Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Telekom

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

I visit Pitbull Bar everytime when i visit Cracow. It seems time they step by step get better. I ordered their speciall shisha which they dont tell what is it in. It was very tasty again. I definetily recommend that place

Reviewed September 14, 2017

We expected this place to serve the best shisha in Krakow due to the good reviews.. and we were really excited to come here. However..

When we arrived, the place was empty. Therefore, there was no atmosphere at all. We also felt quite uncomfortable as the bar is in a secluded area. We ordered a drink each and a shisha, and when the shisha arrived it was unfortunately not the best. We were quite disappointed. It was probably the worst shisha we had whilst in Krakow. After half an hour or so, a group of 3 men arrived in the bar, which made us (two females) feel even more uncomfortable as they spoke about inappropriate things (not the fault of the bar, but just ruined our experience even more).

The bar itself is really small, and it can do with a bit more investing. We ended up leaving the rest of our shisha and went elsewhere.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Visited this Shisha bar with my girlfriend after a long day out. It was a perfect end to the day in their outdoor but cosy atmosphere.

There was a good range of flavours to smoke and the owner was very friendly and spoke good English.

If there's only two of you visiting, I recommend asking to join another groups table as it's a great place to make friends.

Will visit again.

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

The owner is friendly and a cool guy who knows how a good Shisha has to taste.
He has good knowledge of tobacco and can help you if you dont know what to smoke.