“Very friendly stuff, nice place, very central”
Review of Folklor Hostel

Folklor Hostel
and 1 more site!
Folklor Hostel
Ranked #130 of 425 Specialty Lodging in Krakow
Cologne, Germany
“Very friendly stuff, nice place, very central”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The stuff of aCesar rescued our holidays. We booked a room for four persons for three nights on Hostelbookers.com, but in fact aCesar is not working together with hostelbookers, so they didn't recieved our reservation. However, they somehow managed to let us sleep there for two nights and also booked a room in another hostel for us for the last night. We are really grateful for what they did for us, thank you so much!

About the Hostel: It is located in the second level of a nice house close to the old city and not far from the lively jewish quarter. There is no need to go by public transport, you can simply walk everywhere. The rooms are clean, the bathrooms too. Also there is coffee and tea for free. There are just a few rooms, so it is personal and the stuff is very friendly.

We can just recommend aCesar!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Polish first
Zagreb
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Enjoyed a lot ! Very positive expierience, good location , knowledgable staff, great location. Made my trip special, good beds, clean and friendly - exactly what backpacker needs. Thanks guys and keep good work !

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Hamburg
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed in this hostel once, and all I can say is that I slept really well. Because it was winter, the hostel was almost totally empty, so I was completely alone in 5-bed room. The room was spacious and clean, and the bed was comfortable. Bathrooms were ok as well. There were also friendly people at the reception. And I really liked the location. If I'll ever be in Krakow again, I will definitely choose this hostel, but I hope this time it will be more crowded!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Warszawa
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I highly recommend staying here! I was greeted by English speaking staff and only continued to be impressed from there. Prices are very fair. Nice atmosphere, I had a great time hanging out with the other visitors and the staff that night. The wifi was a bit slow and the signal was a bit weak in my room but that hardly bothered me! I enjoyed hostel aCesar a lot !

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Pszczyna, Poland
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This is a very nice hostel right in the city center in Krakow. It close to Market Square and Kazimierz. Rooms are big, clean and nice. Prices are competitive. Service was professional, they gave us many tips where we can eat well in Krakow and what is worth to see.

This is my second review - first one wasn't published by Tripadvisor - don't know why ? I was a bit suprised that TA is selecting which reviews should be published and which not ?

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dortmund, Germany
Reviewed May 3, 2013

From the beginning hostel employeesreacted qucikly to our request. Rooms are bright and comfortable - much more nicer that on the pictures. Close to everything and right in the city centre. Excellent value for money.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Wroclaw, Poland
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great location, nice people. I strongly recommend ! They helped us to organize trip to Auschwitz and we were able to rent a bikes.
The only one issue is that hostel in on 2nd floor so it would be difficult to get up for elderly or with children.

Room Tip: Take room no 11 !