Mosquito Hostel Krakow
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$118
$111
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
ibis Krakow Centrum(Krakow)(Great Value!)
$82
Grand Hotel(Krakow)
$139
$130
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Krakow Stare Miasto(Krakow)(Great Value!)
$93
$95
Agoda.com
$118
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfree dinnerdrinking gamesfree laundrycommon roomevery eveningnightly eventsgreat free breakfastsocial atmosphereold townbed dormbars and clubsmeet other travellersbreakfast and dinnerpub crawlcommon areaspierogihome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Clean bedding, good location, nice breakfast - great price great hostel!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2011

TOP for convenient location, just cross the road into old town without paying for the old town's pricey hotel. also easy access by 10-15min walk from train and bus station. next to the building is a local market where you can really enjoy fruits, cakes, some local products not typical souveniers. Took a private ensuite with balcony,no view but get nice cooling air and sun if you dont like a enclosed small room. Only slack part is no one make the bed, change towel or throw the rubbish. well not a main concern since this is a hostel. Friendly english speaking staff that help reserve the excursions and transport to airport. would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Wow. Where to start?! I guess with what I remember. Pulled into krakow on the 20th or so. The gorgeous Angelica tended to our check in. I found it comforting that she was a student going to school for tourism. That should give you an idea of how much effort she put in to make sure we had a great time. She took a group of us out to a night club where the music and people were bumpin. Got to meet plenty of people from all walks of life that night because of Mosquito's efforts. Friendly, highly affordable (even for a broke college kid like me), and so much fun. Don't get me started on the Wednesday poker nights there. Everyone and everything from the staff, cleanliness, and bits of trivia posted on the walls rocked. Krakow is my new favorite city now, and I'm sure mosquito had a lot to do with that. Well, the 3 zloty drinks didn't hurt either. It's a drunken stumble away from the city square too. Everything about this place is prime. Trust me, I hate giving out perfect scores because I'm a cynical critic at heart. That being said, if you don't stay here for your visit to krakow, you are a fool. They also got us a ride to Auschwitz, which was life-changing for me... Best trip of my life, still sad it ended.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 21, 2011

One of the firendliest hostels I've ever stayed in. Great family atmoshpere. It's also good for single travellers who want company as its quite social. Tours to tourist attractions organised through hostel - very covenient. Great location - I never needed to use public transport. If I return the Krakow this is the only place I will be staying, I cannot recommend it enough. Thank you Mosquito Hostel!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I've stayed at this hostel more times than I count. In fact, it's what keep bringing me back to Krakow. Not even all the architectural majesty of this sublime city can compare to the sheer awesomeness of Mosquito Hostel. The facilities are pristine, the beds are fit for a king, and the staff is the epitome of hospitality. Perfection isn't even an adequate word. Simply put, a life without a stay at Mosquito Hostel isn't a life worth living.

Room Tip: Any room is grand.
  • Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo