“Freaking Amazing”

and 1 more site!
Mosquito Hostel Krakow
Ranked #2 of 458 Specialty Lodging in Krakow
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Wow. Where to start?! I guess with what I remember. Pulled into krakow on the 20th or so. The gorgeous Angelica tended to our check in. I found it comforting that she was a student going to school for tourism. That should give you an idea of how much effort she put in to make sure we had a great time. She took a group of us out to a night club where the music and people were bumpin. Got to meet plenty of people from all walks of life that night because of Mosquito's efforts. Friendly, highly affordable (even for a broke college kid like me), and so much fun. Don't get me started on the Wednesday poker nights there. Everyone and everything from the staff, cleanliness, and bits of trivia posted on the walls rocked. Krakow is my new favorite city now, and I'm sure mosquito had a lot to do with that. Well, the 3 zloty drinks didn't hurt either. It's a drunken stumble away from the city square too. Everything about this place is prime. Trust me, I hate giving out perfect scores because I'm a cynical critic at heart. That being said, if you don't stay here for your visit to krakow, you are a fool. They also got us a ride to Auschwitz, which was life-changing for me... Best trip of my life, still sad it ended.

• Stayed: September 2011

Reviewed September 21, 2011

One of the firendliest hostels I've ever stayed in. Great family atmoshpere. It's also good for single travellers who want company as its quite social. Tours to tourist attractions organised through hostel - very covenient. Great location - I never needed to use public transport. If I return the Krakow this is the only place I will be staying, I cannot recommend it enough. Thank you Mosquito Hostel!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I've stayed at this hostel more times than I count. In fact, it's what keep bringing me back to Krakow. Not even all the architectural majesty of this sublime city can compare to the sheer awesomeness of Mosquito Hostel. The facilities are pristine, the beds are fit for a king, and the staff is the epitome of hospitality. Perfection isn't even an adequate word. Simply put, a life without a stay at Mosquito Hostel isn't a life worth living.

Room Tip: Any room is grand.
  • Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank KevinC3
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Great place. Atmosphere is amazing as is location. Great staff with complimentary entertainment. Can't wait to visit again!

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Very welcoming (everyone is included); Very clean and excellent free breakfast. Steps from the train station (easily accessed from the airport) and steps to all the main attractions. Private rooms offer good accommodations for families (one day I was talking to a couple in their 50s from the UK and another day there was a family with 3 kids). The dorms are excellent for the people young at heart. At around 10-10:30 everyone is invited to go out to different pubs/clubs. Overall, this is a very friendly and social place! It is true, that the washrooms are off the main common area, but it didn't bother me at all:) Great mission and vision for the place, keep up a great job!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Nice Hostel with friendly stuff and a perfect and central location. The hostel is situated near the citycenter but on a quite street. The central main station is just a fewblocks away soyou can take the train to reach the hostel. From the Airport to a train station is just a short walk or a short bustrip (5 min). A train ticket is very cheap but dont forget to have coins to buy a ticket without problems!
Just a tip: don´t forget the ear protection for the night because people are always moving in and out of the hostel ;)

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 11, 2011

The Mosquito Hostel in Krakow is a very good hostel in my opinion. We felt very welcome right from the start. I slept in a 3-person room which was clean and looked fresh. The toilets and showers were also very clean and looked proper. The staff (especially Adrian and Emilia :) were very kind and helpful. They took us out every night to the coolest bars and clubs and we partied till early in the morning. Breakfast is included and there's wi-fi which were to big plusses in my opinion. All in all a great hostel. You won't regret it to stay here!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends