BlackCab - Airport Transfers & Private Tours
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing

Best cab around, all the help one could ask for and extra. Loved the water on arrival and coffee... read more

Reviewed January 13, 2018
Artur J
via mobile
Very nice service

Booked online for pick-up and drop-off to the airport. Great service, polite, clean. Bottle of... read more

Reviewed December 17, 2017

from $25.74
from $3.43
from $25.74
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Can’t fault the service we received to and from the airport. Very helpful and courteous drivers. Turned up on time as promised, no hassle what so ever. Price was very fair as well. Would recommend Christopher without hesitation.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I used Blackcab as part of my apartment booking. Our driver Michal gave a great service, offering some top tips for our stay in Krakow. Very much worth it in terms of an easy relaxing start to our time in Krakow.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

Nice driver and nice car. If you want a good taxi take the black cab. My grandmother and me are very happy with the service

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Jacek N
Reviewed October 19, 2017

The service was impeccable. I was picked up on time at Krakow Airport on the 8th of October. I also used the same taxi service on the return trip, being picked up early in the morning - and the taxi was there in advance not to the miss the service. In all, the driver was extremely professional, helpful and courteous. I use quite often cabs all around the world for business and leisure, and this service really ranks amongst the best I had recently.

2  Thank Fabrizio S
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Michal took us 14km out of Krakow to our castle hotel, then to the airport 3 days later. Timely and right price (90PLN each way). Thanks!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank caseye78
BlackCab_Krakow, Owner at BlackCab - Airport Transfers & Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Thank you for using our service and nice words. Hope to see you again in lovely Krakow.

Best regards,