BlackCab - Airport Transfers & Private Tours
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing

Best cab around, all the help one could ask for and extra. Loved the water on arrival and coffee... read more

Reviewed January 13, 2018
Artur J
via mobile
Very nice service

Booked online for pick-up and drop-off to the airport. Great service, polite, clean. Bottle of... read more

Reviewed December 17, 2017

from $25.72
from $3.43
from $25.72
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 11, 2017

Taxi driver was on time. Helpful and very pleasant. You can see that he likes the job. He knew the topography of the city and took me to the top of the route.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank agrafka92
BlackCab_Krakow, Owner at BlackCab - Airport Transfers & Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Reviewed April 28, 2017

I was on a business trip and this company was the best choice I could made. I needed to quickly get to appointent place and the driver was very helpfull because I didn't know the city. Car was so comfortable and the driver was so nice and talkative that i got out of the car with regret that the trip was so short. I hope I will use their service again!

1  Thank Katarzyna G

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

Was a nice and confident ride..I also forgot my passport in a Taxi but the taxi driver easily came back to my place to returned to me!

1  Thank pavlovicprco

Reviewed April 25, 2017

I have different experiences with Taxi, but this one I can recommend with clean conscience. On time, driver very helpful and talkative. Journey from city center to airport, despite of traffic jam, was a pleasure! High quality that I appreciate.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Katarzyna J

Thank you for using our service and nice words. Hope to see you again in lovely Krakow.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

I bookeda Blackcab Taxi from airport to hotel and I would definitely recommended this service. Full profesional taxi driver and comfortable car. Nice price. Best ever.

2  Thank EwelinaM1781