Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Axe Nation - axe throwing club Krakow
Open today: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Krakow
from $66.12
from $23.74
from $42.04
from $20.39
More Info
All reviews great fun stag do fun activity bring your own alcohol team building awesome experience a lot of fun must visit place highlight of our trip techniques viking session instructions blast skills karolina demonstration
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very easy to book, very easy to do the activity, all staff brilliant were brilliant. We had such a great time and it was one of the best things we did in Krakow, would highly recommend it! Booking beforehand and the experience itself was made simple and enjoyable by the staff!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
AxeNation, Owner at Axe Nation - axe throwing club Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for such a kind review! Hope to see you again in Axe Nation! - Karolina

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a really good experience alone but with Pete being there helping us and showing us different games made it even better! definitely will recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
AxeNation, Manager at Axe Nation - axe throwing club Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks a lot! Hope to throw some axes again in Axe Nation - Pete

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

set up was jokes, Ven was a great bloke who taught us well. Then we had lots of time to hone our skills. Would recommend very highly, group of four probably ideal, would bring beers next time.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you for the review! See you next time in Axe Nation! - Ven

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I originally visited Axe Nation on a whim with my teenage boys while on holiday in Krakow. I had such a great time that I had a Corporate Team Building event with about a dozen of my team members. For all it was a first time experience, but also for all it was a great experience. The staff were simply awesome and I highly recommend it to both families with teenage kids and business teams

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for your review. Hope to see you again in Axe Nation! - Karolina

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve beed in Krakow once before and tried axe throwing first time in my live in other axe throwing club, but that club was a mistake! After a few months I’ve visited Krakow 2nd time and decided to give a second chance for axe throwing. This time I’ve made very long research to choose wisely and I’ve found Axe Nation - the first axe throwing club in Poland and even Europe! It was a blast of perfection! Everything was soooo good there! The medieval basement, the best customer service and axe throwing! They are a member of the first league in the world! My tip - MAKE A RESEARCH BEFORE YOU CHOOSE A PLACE TO VISIT! First time I choose other club and it was wrong, now I choose Axe Nation - the best choice ever!!!

Thanks a lot! See you next time in Axe Nation! - Karolina