“Great location & great customer service”
Review of P & J Apartments

P & J Apartments
Ranked #67 of 447 Specialty Lodging in Krakow
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We stayed in September 2013 with another couple and the apartment was great and customer service excellent. The location is perfect (close to main square and lots of good restaurants and bars) and the office staff were very friendly and helpful whenever we needed them. We booked airport pick-ups and two return trips to the airport (one for each couple as we were on different flights) and we also booked trips to Auschwitz and the salt mines through them. Definitely made our lives much easier and costs compared very well with booking anywhere else. Wifi was included in the apartment as well and the login details were clearly provided and connection was good. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AilM

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I agree with the other reviews, great location. We had a HUGE 2 bedroom, one bathroom apartment. There was a lift, washer dryer. It was clean, comfortable, and the two bedrooms were at either end of the apartment. The furniture looks like a second hand shop, but, at the price we paid for 4 adults, we didn't mind at all. Krakow accommodation is very expensive. This was a good deal.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GlenysValmae
Reviewed October 1, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My family and I have just returned from a four night stay in the Florianska Apartment House. The location from the main square was fantastic...only a two minute walk away! The apartment was large and more than accommodated the three of us. If anything it was a little dated looking.
However the service from the staff was excellent as was the breakfast which we had paid for in advance for each day. We were given a phenomenal amount of food to eat each morning which was well worth the money paid. The staff were very helpful in organising our transfers to and from the airport for our arrival and departure and ensured we had a packed breakfast for the morning of our flight home as we did not have time to stay for breakfast being prepared.
Before booking this apartment I was aware of the potential noise level from the street due to having read other Trip advisor reviews, however, on certain nights of this past week the noise level was considerable coming from the back packers hostel located next door.
However, this was a lovely place and we would defiant alley recommend to there and stay here again ourselves.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights in September whilst interrailing around Europe with mu boyfriend. We were on a budget so booking into the cheapest apartments so we didn't expect to see what we did when we walked through the door. It was massive! I could have lived there. We had a piano in the front room a big corner sofa and a dining table all very modern. There was a seperate kitchen with everything u could possibly need in it (even a toastie maker), 2 seperate bedrooms and a big bathroom with a washer dryer in it. It was by far the best place we stayed on our trip. It's on the busiest street in krakow for nightlife but we couldn't hear a thing when we were going to sleep at night and its about a minute walk to the main square and a 5-10 min walk to the main train station and a massive shopping centre. Couldn't fault it on anything and I will be recommending it to every person I ever meet who's going on holiday to krakow.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My friend and I had the honor of staying at these awesome apartments right in the center of krakow!! You walk down the stairs and you can walk to anything. The apartment are roomy , clean and comfy! We had the privilege of meeting the owner, he was super helpful and made sure that our stay was perfect!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I would highly recommend staying in these apartments from my experience! I can obviously see they have many apartments and perhaps all are not as great as what I experience... I cannot say! I stayed here for 3 nights just me and my boyfriend. We received helpful emails before our stay regarding check in and offering us transfers from the airport. We took the offer of a transfer from the airport up as we were arriving quite late. The transfer was on time, cheap and took us to our room whilst also informing us of the best places to eat, drinks and what tours etc to take! We had a 2 bedroom apartment all to ourselves which could easily sleep 6! A fully equipped kitchen, washer and lovely bathroom! The rooms were decorated nicely and it felt really homely and safe! A beautiful resteraunt is situation below the apartments but this makes a nice atmosphere and never noisey as they stop serving in the terraced area at 11! There is a club/bar below the apartments but we never heard a peep from it! It is in a perfect location for sight seeing and the company who let these apartments are very useful and friendly! Highly recommended !

• Stayed: August 2013