“Possibly the best apartments I've ever stayed in”
Review of P & J Apartments

P & J Apartments
Ranked #52 of 433 Specialty Lodging in Krakow
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Possibly the best apartments I've ever stayed in”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights in September whilst interrailing around Europe with mu boyfriend. We were on a budget so booking into the cheapest apartments so we didn't expect to see what we did when we walked through the door. It was massive! I could have lived there. We had a piano in the front room a big corner sofa and a dining table all very modern. There was a seperate kitchen with everything u could possibly need in it (even a toastie maker), 2 seperate bedrooms and a big bathroom with a washer dryer in it. It was by far the best place we stayed on our trip. It's on the busiest street in krakow for nightlife but we couldn't hear a thing when we were going to sleep at night and its about a minute walk to the main square and a 5-10 min walk to the main train station and a massive shopping centre. Couldn't fault it on anything and I will be recommending it to every person I ever meet who's going on holiday to krakow.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Polish first
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My friend and I had the honor of staying at these awesome apartments right in the center of krakow!! You walk down the stairs and you can walk to anything. The apartment are roomy , clean and comfy! We had the privilege of meeting the owner, he was super helpful and made sure that our stay was perfect!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I would highly recommend staying in these apartments from my experience! I can obviously see they have many apartments and perhaps all are not as great as what I experience... I cannot say! I stayed here for 3 nights just me and my boyfriend. We received helpful emails before our stay regarding check in and offering us transfers from the airport. We took the offer of a transfer from the airport up as we were arriving quite late. The transfer was on time, cheap and took us to our room whilst also informing us of the best places to eat, drinks and what tours etc to take! We had a 2 bedroom apartment all to ourselves which could easily sleep 6! A fully equipped kitchen, washer and lovely bathroom! The rooms were decorated nicely and it felt really homely and safe! A beautiful resteraunt is situation below the apartments but this makes a nice atmosphere and never noisey as they stop serving in the terraced area at 11! There is a club/bar below the apartments but we never heard a peep from it! It is in a perfect location for sight seeing and the company who let these apartments are very useful and friendly! Highly recommended !

• Stayed August 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Booked a private apartment for a family of three. However when we arrived they stated that they had not received our booking so we would have to share a flat with two other people.i was a bit concerned but tired from travelling so consented.the first night was not comfortable as I did not not how many people were in the room in the flat and they were pretty noisy. Had to lock bedroom door as they were wandering about.. That said the apartment was nice, clean, cooker, washing machine , fridge etc. if we had had it for our family use it would have been a five star review. Really near to kracow square and some great pubs!

Room Tip: Do not take it for granted that when you have paid upfront months before travelling that you will be...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Our first apartment was right on Florianska, quite spacious but in need of sprucing up. We were kept awake till 4 am because of a night club opposite and, fortunately, there was a free apartment round the corner, equally spacious and also brighter and more modern. We found the staff extremely friendly and helpful. They organised our transfer from the airport and we were met by Lukas, who made our journey pleasant with comments on sights along the road. They could not have done more for us and tried everything possible to locate my brother who failed to arrive on time. These apartments offer wonderful value for money, considering the location. I did not give them five star because we did feel that they were not as clean as we would have wished and there was very little in the way of glasses and crockery. Despite this, I would not hesitate in recommending these apartments and would stay there again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Choose one of the more modern apartments and do not stay opposite a night club - unless you want to...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Newcastle, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 21, 2013

As per, the rating is relative to the star rating of the properties.

ACCOMMODATION

-Excellent location
- Clean and everything I needed including pans, towels, sky tv
- Not luxury but very comfortable and nicely decorated
- Street facing apartment was noisy at night but only from the noise outside, no rowdiness inside.

SERVICE

SOOOOOO good.

-I had my phone stolen (no where near the apartment) and the staff let me use their office phone, their private phone, computer and printer so I could sort some things out. Made me feel very welcome to do so.
- I sent about 6 emails over several months asking different questions. All were answered very quickly very politely and answered everything I asked.
- The man in the kebab shop they own on the ground floor took me to my room, gave me to my keys and got me the password for the wifi.

Would absolutely recommend these apartments. Might see if I could get an apartment that didn't face the street next time but that's not in their control. Really can't speak highly enough of the staff really really nice people.

Thanks a lot!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Nottingham
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Just a short review, my second visit here after taking a group there a few years back.

Visited in March with a 10 strong stag do, and Florianska is excellent. First class location, and a high standard of accommodation. The price worked out scandalously cheap for what these apartments are. If you like value, this is it.

The group was joined by two more after one day, no problem accommodating them at all. Big comfy beds, plenty of room and very secure.

The staff were fantastic, too. Couldn't do enough to help make it an excellent trip, I'd recommend them to anyone going to Krakow, especially if in a group.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends