“Best introduction to Krakow for ALL ages”
Review of Krakow Bike Tour

$22.85*
Small-Group Old Town Walking Tour of Krakow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our tour in numbers is: over 100 beautiful scenic photo opportunities, 30 min. refreshment break in the middle to ask all kinds of questions you may think of and make new friends, around 20 stops to cover the most important parts of the Old Town, the Jewish Quarter and the WWII Ghetto area. Approx 14 km of easy relaxed pace cycling on bike paths and quiet streets accompanied by our experienced guides, 4 hours of exciting sightseeing, 5 tons of laugh and fun, 2 wheels of modern bikes with comfy saddles and No. 1 fun activity in Krakow. Squeeze the juice out of your stay and add yourself to our daily cocktail of guided entertainment! All ages are welcome as this tour is a piece of cake for anyone. If you cycle - we cycle – rain (we provide ponchos), sun, snow (rarely). For your comfort the maximum group size is 25 pax and we provide 'safe cyclist' insurance package. Reservations are recommended.Our RENT-A-BIKE is open all year round. We also offer ghost tours, city walking tours and more! Check out our fun office on Grodzka street No2 (in the courtyard) !
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed September 23, 2009

My wife and I took this bike tour. I'm 67 and found it easy, relaxing, informative, amusing and fun. Excellent bikes, first class guide and the whole tour gives one a very clear idea of the layout of the city and what to revisit for a closer look. The highlight of our stay.

2  Thank SuffolkTickle

Reviewed September 5, 2009

We spent a fun afternoon on this tour with Philip as a guide. He was knowledgable, informative and really funny. This tour is suitable for all ages and abilities, the bikes were really comfy and the tour operators gave us a choice of which bikes we wold like before we started out. I would recommend this tour to anyone travelling to Krakow as a fun way to see a large part of the city. There is a lunch stop built into the afternoon (half an hour) which was great as we stopped in one of the Jewish squares which gave us plenty of time to have something to eat and drink and also have a good look round.
Excellent trip and such good value at 70 PLN

2  Thank YorkshireKitty56
Reviewed August 25, 2009

Me and my partner took this tour and were really happy: it was fun, informative, pleasant, and allowed us to see parts of the city which we wouldn't have had the chance to visit.
The guide was nice, informative and very intersesting, giving us an insight of a real Krakowian.

My only complaint it's a bout the time (about 45 mins or more) we wasted for the snack-stop: frankly too much.
Maybe we've been just unlucky, but without such a time consuming stop I would have rated the tour 5 stars.

Anyway, go for it, and try to push for a short snack stop (snack price is not included in the fare by the way)

2  Thank stebaraz
Reviewed August 10, 2009

Highly recommended as a great way (in no particular order) (1) to get your bearings (do it on your first or second day); (2) to see places you would be unlikely to see any other way; (3) to get the inside knowledge of locals (not just pre-prepared tour guide scripts). Much cooler than one of the naff golf carts, or even naffer horse drawn things.

Reviewed August 2, 2009

The hallmark of a company is how they function when there is a problem. Beware of this company. We had arranged a salt mine tour for 2:45 where we'd be picked up at our hotel. (We did this the day before after taking a bike tour where the guide didn't bother waiting for the overly large group to get to the attraction before he started speaking). As of 3:00 no one had showed or called. We asked the hotel to call for us and we were told that there was a problem with the car and that they were coming and to be patient. 15 minutes later, no word so we called again. We were told they'd check and call us back in a few minutes. 15 minutes later again no word so I walked to their office. A rep called the driver and told us he'd call back in two minutes. After waiting a total over an hour with still no word, I articulated my dissatisfaction. They admitted that they couldn't do the tour and then arranged for us to go with a competitor. I told them that I wanted to speak with the owner at some point. I was later called by the driver and explained that although I certainly can't hold them responsible for car troubles I did feel that we were "jerked around". I suggested that some compensation was in order (the competitor's tour cost more) and was told they they would "give me something" the next morning. They didn't even do this. I then went back to their office for the last time. They later dropped off two worthless books with a brief apology on a post it.

2  Thank esigall