“Not a place we looked at on Tripadvisor but well worth the visit especially for the sour soup in Ryebread”
Review of Europejska

Europejska
Ranked #160 of 1,696 Restaurants in Krakow
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Visited this place after a walk past on Krakow main square. It‘s not cheap for Krakow but very reasonable compared to UK prices for the same standard of food
All cocktails are freshly made, well priced and with a good measure of alcohol which is always good!
Goats cheese and abovementioned sour soup starters were great as were duck and steak mains.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We visited on our first day in Krakow, the weather was beautiful so we were able to sit outside, lovely people watching experience. The Veal was wonderful, we loved it so much we visited again during our 5 day stay.

Had the weather not been so good the restaurant itself was stunning.

Price for three of us with 3 rounds of drinks extremely reasonable - especially considering the location.

Every member of staff polite, helpful and just lovely. Gorgeous nibbles with every round of drinks.

Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Excellent food and great service! Perfect location. Great price for all the food we got. The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

First of all, this place looks amazing inside with all the pictures, old wooden furniture and peculiar design! It is one of the most interesting restaurants I have visited in Krakow. It is just at the market square, so you can also enjoy a picturesque view on the square while eating.
Secondly, waitresses are really friendly and helpful. They often check on you and are really friendly.
I had a breakfast in this place as I came before 12.30 and then you can choose out of a selection of breakfast meals in different styles: Polish, Italian, French and so on. I chose Polish breakfast and felt more than satisfied with the nice food I got. If you are thinking about tasty deserts, then try local tiramisu. It is not having excessive amount of alcohol and is just right with coffee.
It is not too pricy, so that I received coffee, tiramisu and Polish breakfast (some bread, buns, cheese, ham, butter, some tomatoes and a nice juicy omelette) for only 45 zlot.

Definitely a nice place to check on if you are planning to eat downtown.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I dined here with my other half after a guided tour. It was just the thing we needed to lift the spirits. I expect that this place is relatively expensive for the area, however for around £20 per head we had a lavish 3 course meal with drinks, and excellent service. Our table outside overlooked the beautiful main square, complete with street musicians and dancers.
We both had duck with blackcurrant sauce, and red cabbage which was delicious. Starters incuded seafood sald and smoked salmon, desserts were heavenly. I has a black forest torte which was sublime. Portions were large, and the waitress brought cheese straws before and after the meal, just in case we were still peckish. It felt wonderfully luxurious to eat here, and the interiorof the restaurant is also beautiful.