“Best steak I ever tasted”
Review of Europejska

Europejska
Ranked #159 of 1,729 Restaurants in Krakow
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We came across this place when we visited Krakow in January and we were not disappointed. We had steak and wine and I cannot wait to go back, it was the best steak I ever tasted!!! It was melt in your mouth. The next night we went back I had veal and it was also excellent. The staff were lovely, restaurant was really charming and prices very good. Anyone going to krakow I recommend this restaurant straight away....

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We stayed in Krakow in January and found this hotel by walking past the main square, it is decorated in a Victorian style and is very nice, the waiter was very attentive and friendly , on our second visit he remembered all of our drinks! The food was excellent , between the four of us we tried various main courses and we were all impressed, very reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

When in krakow we always visit this retaurant. Good quality european cuisine and formal service. The real star is the interior - amazing dark wood panelled walls, old photographs and gramaphones take you back in time.
We had lunch on this visit, a simple mushroom soup which I would not hesitate to reccomend.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We stopped by on our first night in Krakow for an early dinner. We absolutely loved the decor, perfect for a cold winter's night. While the service could have been a little more attentive, we enjoyed the food and atmosphere so much, we came back the next two nights to sample more of the menu (and weren't disappointed).

Reviewed December 14, 2012

The servers were extremely rude and we were over charged! When we approached them about it all we received was a horrible attitude from Monkia, the woman behind the bar! I would not go there again! Was absolutely awful!