“Very nice restaurant”

Ranked #63 of 1,732 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Beef and hospitality are two things we take a special care of. We are especialy proud of our exclusive Kobe beef and Argentinian steaks. They are both fine examples of tradition, attachment to nature and care for the animals of the region they come from. Our hospitality, added to the quality you find on your plate, is what makes your perfect evening complete.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Although I don't eat beef I really enjoyed the chicken and potatoes. Service was impecable and the atmosphere was very nice. I would have to say that the only thing I missed was the typical dulce de leche for dessert and the cheese and onion empanadas.

1  Thank Bonastruc
Write a ReviewReviews (1,550)

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Had a really great evening. 3 course dinner and the price was very reasonable. The steak was amazing and the dessert, an orange surprise with chocolate, was super enjoyable.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

As t shirt and jeans wearing tourists myself and my girlfriend are probably not the type of clientele this restaurant aims to attract. However we have eaten extremely well in Krakow and, up until this place, have been treated with respect despite not being dressed in top hat and tails. Unfortunately this place has (misplaced) aspirations of greatness which manifested itself in perhaps the most snooty waiting staff I have come across in a long while. The food we ate was ok but we couldn't have been made to feel more like interlopers had we branded with "plague victims" on our foreheads. We have a saying in the UK of people and places being "all fur coat and no knickers" and this place definitely fits that to a tee.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We visited Pimiento last week during a trip to Krakow, the restaurant had been recommended to us by a friend of my husband and we were not disappointed. We all had steak, mum and I had the 200g fillet and my dad and my husband had the rump steak. I had the garlic potatoes and everyone else had fries. The steak was cooked perfectly, it melted in your mouth. We all agreed it was the best steak we'd had. For desert my mum had the tirimisu and she said it was really light and as good as the one she had in the Italian earlier in the week and I had the chocolate orange delight, which was unusual but very nice, we had drinks including water and alcohol and the bill was just over £20 per head. We didn't book but we arrived just before 7:30 and we were lucky to get the last available table and during the time we were there they must have turned away about 20-30 people, so I would say it would be best to book, although they have another restaurant in the Jewish quarter. The staff were really helpful and efficient but not in your face and they didn't rush us at all. We will definitely return next time we are visiting Krakow.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Nice restaurant, one of two in Krakow from this ownership. Located in the Jewish area of Krakow, you will probably need a taxi, if you are staying around or in the main square area. The food and service was very good, although the priceing was a little high in comparison to other similar style restaurants. For desert try the pineapple with wine - very nice!