“Great Steak, Wine and Service!!”

Pimiento Argentino Grill - Old Town
Ranked #34 of 1,657 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Beef and hospitality are two things we take a special care of. We are especialy proud of our exclusive Kobe beef and Argentinian steaks. They are both fine examples of tradition, attachment to nature and care for the animals of the region they come from. Our hospitality, added to the quality you find on your plate, is what makes your perfect evening complete.
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We visited Sunday 10th Feb 2013. We went to the newer of the two restaurants which is just off the market square. In fact, if you are standing outside facing Hard Rock Cafe there is an alley to the right.. Walk down there until a road goes off to the right.. Pimiento is along there on the right hand side on Stolarska!
We were served by Michal who is Polish but he speaks excellent English. He was very attentive and recommended well from the menu.. He even convinced my girlfriend to go for steak as opposed to ribs!
The meal and wine were superb!
In fact, I visited the other restaurant about 6 years ago and I thought this one was better.. The service was much better anyhow!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,478)

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Having seen this place on trip advisor we turned up and just managed to get a table without reservation although it quickly filled up even though it was mid week January. Seemed to be popular with business types and families celebrating but rpovided a good atmosphere. Very professional staff.

Tried the squid steak for a start, was lovely if your into squid! Cant think what my girlfriend got!

For my main I got the 250g Sirloin medium rare. I asked for potatoes and vegetables with it. The steak was the best I've ever had. My girlfriend got the chicken (which I thought beat the object of the steak house) but it looked delicious. So well cooked.

Well worth a visit when it Krakow!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We were a group of 25, first time in Krakow. Found Pimiento on here and planned the evening menu, prices and wines with Pawel. Absolutly everything was satisfactory! Especially the service from Pawel before we came and while we dined!

Going to Krakow? Go to Pimientos

1  Thank Oil_sweat_and_rigs
Reviewed January 25, 2013

If you like steak and you want to eat proper steak go to this restaurant. Unlike some Polish restaurants, the staff are extremely attentive. And the food is out of this world, with steaks cooked exactly as you ask, with a delicious selection of sides to choose from!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Ordered the Burgers and they were terrible. Beef was tough like an old boot sole, We told the waitress and she did nothing about it.