“Authentic Polish Restaurant”

Restauracja Stodola 47
Ranked #139 of 1,638 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: This is an excellent restaurant located near the the end of ul. florianska. Wide range of polish cuisine excellently prepared. Warm rustic setting with open log fire. Very, very tasty food and very good value for money
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Following previous reviews we went to this restaurant late afternoon early evening. The food was authentic . Service was good and it was excellent value for money .

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Situated in the old town, great atmosphere, excellent food for little money, good service.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Stodola Restaurant was a great surprise for us. Its very unique, bucolic decoration and delicious traditional polish plates make it one of the best food choices in Krakow. We went there because of Tripadvisor's reviews but it is for its quality and also low prices that we would return!

3  Thank Delideb
Reviewed March 29, 2012

This restaurant's decor is wild west - wagon wheels, log furniture with a loft style area as well. The waitresses were friendly and efficient - and wow the food. Sole (4 big fillets) with asparagus for me, battered chicken( x 3 fillets) for my partner, with veg and fries, and drinks all for under £20! Definately my favourite meal and restaurant in Krakow - a must!

2  Thank tsunami65
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We went here as a direct result of the reviews found on tripadvisor.
It is right on the main street as you enter the old town and is well worth finding.
We went on our second day for lunch and had the soup IN a loaf of bread which was just amazing!!!!!
This place is slightly hidden away down a small alley but you MUST find it.
We loved it so much we went back that night.
I had Beef Strogenoff with Potato cakes and the wife had smoked salmon salad. Both meals were just perfect. With excellent draught beer too. Followed by complimentary
cherry Vodka. Mmmmmmm
The next day we returned again> I had Bigos which is beef with cabbage in sauce, the wife had pork in sauce. Both meals again were perfect and probably some of the best food I have ever had anywhere. (And I love my food)
Go here you wont be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!

5  Thank sandychc