“Good for a quick feed but there are better places not far away”

Gruzinskie Chaczapuri - Grodzka
Ranked #142 of 1,654 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Armenian, Eastern European, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We headed here as we had to walk through the square to our accommodation and wanted to eat first. 3 of us shared a Mix of dumplings and we also had soup, served in a bowl and some breaded chicken.

We weren't particularly adventurous as this was our first lunch since arrival but there are much better places a short walk from here in any direction.

Nice for a quick lunch and cost around £25 for 3 including a starter and a drink.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Me an my wife went there for Lunch during our visit to Krakow. We wanted to be adventurous and try some new food from a different country.

Was a good idea at first but that was a big mistake. I had the Polish Rye soup to start since I am Polish and know I love it. I followed this with the traditional Georgian dumplings.

They looked amazing and the filling was tasty. However the tops of the dumpling pastry was under cooked and I got through 3 of them on my plate and instantly felt ill.

I had to drop my utensils and run to the bathroom. I never complained since the waiter never checked on us I just wanted to go back to our hotel room and take some medication a sleep.

I an not happy will this place and will never return nor recommend it. It made me sick to my stomach!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is a great find just right off the main square. Very good food and service. The drinks come very quickly and so does the food, The bread comes with 3 sauces for your to dip in and they are all good. The servers we had all spoke english and were happy to tell you about the polish food. I would definitely go back and eat here. It is very good and not very pricey! My wife and I ate lunch for under 25 bucks with several drinks.

1  Thank GregSummers
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I´ve been in the last night of my trip to this place. The ambient is cozy and I could see some locals eating there, so it was a good signal for me. The attenders were all gentle and polite, the food was good and the beer as well. The price is also fair. The location is great, right in one of the corners of the Main Square.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

the location and the food are very good.

Another thing we loved was the real good Georgian wines they had on their winelist. Please try them, you won't regret it!

Unfortunatly after finishing our main course the staff was to busy with other peaple to pay any attention to our table. We sat there with empty plates for over half an hour and the decided to skip dessert. This was a shame becouse the food was from a high quality and for a real low price and it has an influence on the rating.