“Very nice”

Ranked #323 of 1,599 Restaurants in Krakow
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kazimierz
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We stopped here for a very reasonable !9 zlotys lunch to escape the very cold weather. We had cucumber soup and stewed pork which were very good .The girl who served us was very attentive and was kind enough to invited us to an art exhibit that evening

There are newer reviews for Le Scandale

Reviewed February 15, 2013

nice place to visit with friends, nice place to rest & eat & drink a little bit :). Excellent for weekends, a litlle bit crowdy

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Found this funky place it the Jewish district and popped in for some lunch.

Had a lovely starter of the cold beef cuts with mustard seed and rocket. Very nice. My girlfriend had pasta for the starter which she loved... but I cant remember exactly what it was.

For mains we both ordered pizza thinking it would only be a small or medium pizza. They were 12" pizzas! I had a good go at mine but it totally defeated my girlfriend. Later the menu did show that it was a 12" pizza so it was our fault! Very nice pizza though...

No room for desert! Two cocktails, two beers and the above food was less than £20! Well worth the trip.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The 1st time I came I had a very good steak but during my next visits I was extremely disappointed. Their seafood is terrible!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

this is a nice place. good extensive menu that will probably cater for most and with a nice relaxed atmosphere. a good place for an inexpensive meal or just a drink, with some good, low key music being played in the back ground (at least on this night)

i went for the chicken livers on toast with redcurrent jelly and small salad as a starter. very tasty. for mains i went with the ham and mushroom calzone. this was also very tasty but were things went a bit pair shaped service-wide.

i was barely half way through my starter when my main was delivered... a timing mishap by the kitchen my waitress said, oh well.... fortunately, as it was molten hot on delivery, it was still fine by the time i was ready for it. they were quite busy so i would give them the benefit of the doubt, and at the price and choice of menu, would certainly go again and give them another chance. .