“Lovely meal”

Ranked #343 of 1,968 Restaurants in Krakow
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

Lovely meal here, impressed it came out on fire, in a good way!!!! Good prices too and easy to find.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

I decided to give this restaurant a try as I was coming back home from handling some business involving opening a bank account and such. The place was rather empty at the time so the waitress immediately came to my table and took my order. She spoke good English and took my order of creamy tomato soup and a breaded porkchop with sauerkraut. Had a pint of local beer to go with the food as well. The soup came very quickly and it was extremely tasty, had a nice fresh tomato taste to it and warmed me up quite nicely. So far so good!

Next up came the porkchop. It was very juicy and the spices were subtle but just right. All in all a hearty piece of local cuisine. The sauerkraut went really well with the potatoes and the chop, although first I thought to myself that it needed some sauce to go with it, but in the end it wasn't necessary at all. Finished my meal and got the cheque fast as well. I'd recommend this place for lunch/late lunch sort of affair, it isn't anything fancy or extreme. Just hearty local food, and that's quite alright!

Best regards,

Ville Siitonen

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 18, 2018

Had breakfast, a dinner and late night snack here. Whether at the bar or the dining room you are in for a treat. The atmosphere is reserved elegance. Plush decorations and you know you are in a special place. The breakfast buffet was amply with many choice from light to full breakfast. The presentation is appealing to the eye and well cared for by the staff. The price was extremely affordable. I ate dinner their one night and ordered the Piorgy to get a taste of a traditional dish. Wonderful flavor with an attractive presentation. The chef knows where the spices are and how to use them. Another night I had a filet steak, wrapped in bacon with a pepper cream sauce on top. Nice twist to an old favorite. For a late night snack I ordered Cappuccino and a slice of apple pie with ice cream. The pie was a little different with an apple cake like filling with ice cream and whipped cream on the side. It was a good and light late night snack. I was impressed with the presentation of all the food. Extra care was taken to make the meal attractive and appetizing.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Just go there. Trust me. Food is great, service is great. Next time I visit Poland this is the first place I will go.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

We were very impressed, attention to detail, the interior is very nice, the food was amazing, full of flavor & it’s presentation was candy for the eyes, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or return for more, there are so many restaurants in krakow but there are some that distinguishes themselves to stand out from the norm, if your in town you must stop here!

Date of visit: March 2018