“Bit of a disappointment”
Review of Bagelmama

Bagelmama
Ranked #144 of 1,822 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Kazimierz
Description: Dear Guests Bagelmama will be temporarily close from July 22nd 2018 while we change, upgrade menus and infrastructure. We are laying a foundation so that we can serve our guests better. we regret the inconvenience and the chance to meet you and thank you for understanding. Should you be passing through Krakow again we should be up and running. We will keep you posted about our progress and a concrete re-opening date when that becomes more clear. thanks again
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Saw this place on a list of recommended breakfast spots in Krakow. Was unfortunately a disappointment. Mozzarella tomato bagel and breakfast burrito were average, coffee below average.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

We found this place by accident and were delighted. We are not bagel experts but we loved them here. I had the Tuna melt in a garlic bagel and it was delicious. Cant remember what hubby had. Vey reasonably priced and so pleased we ate here. lots of different flavours of bagels made choosing hard !!

Bagelmama, Manager at Bagelmama, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

So glad that you enjoyed your sandwiches so much! thanks for taking the time to review us..

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I am American and always looking out for the "best" bagel. Was looking forward to a nice bagel near the Jewish neighbourhood of Kazimierz and walked into bagelmama. The guy serving behind the counter was rude and surly. When I politely asked "do you speak English he stared at me and said "what do you want?" Not quite sure what I did to offend but he continued to give me abd my friends nasty looks. The whole experience was odd. The bagels were nothing special and were quite bread like and tasteless. Needless to say, in a city with so many choices, avoid this place.

1  Thank Terry T
Reviewed June 13, 2018

I ordered vegetarian option, mean mozzarella and tomato.
Young dude made it fast and with smile.
It was good food when you are hungry, but in my own opinion not excellent.

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

We visited Bagelmama for a quick lunch this afternoon after seeing it recommended on trip advisor. I ordered the Nutella and banana bagel for 10,90 zloty (around £2!!) and my friend had a salmon and cream cheese for around 15 zloty, so £3 roughly. This is a great price point as they were very filling and very affordable.

The interior of the cafe was really retro and I loved the movie posters that covered the walls. There was a really nice atmosphere and right in the Jewish quarter so in the perfect spot for anybody doing the more touristy things.

Only thing I would say is that it did take quite a while for our bagels to be made and arrive, another table ordered after us and received their bagels first which was a little annoying, but thankfully the staff were pleasant so it wasn’t too much of an issue, but maybe an improvement could be made there.

Overall would definitely recommend!