Tripadvisor
Krakow
Post
Inbox
Search

“Worst dinner I have ever had”
Review of Akropolis

Akropolis
Ranked #105 of 108 Quick Bites in Krakow
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a joke really. They rob you in this place. 30 local zl, are you kiddig me with this dry chicken??! Is the picture anything like the reality? No. I could have had a nice steak with this money. I have never had more regrets. I am still hungry after this crap.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (167)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best chicken kebab I have ever had. In any country. Reasonably priced, good friendly staff, quick service, comfortable eating in. We went twice while in Krakow!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2020

I have been away from Krakow for a three years and my favorite Pizza & Kebab place on the corner just down the street is no more. (No Kebab and now table service)

I remember going to Akropolis before and not being impressed but I thought I would give them a second chance.

I walked in, place didn't look busy and I didn't know if it was self order or table service. I ordered a wrap, fries and paid at the counter. The wrap came out and I asked for a second plate as I wasn't going to finish the whole thing and wanted to share with my wife. We waited almost 15 minutes after getting the Kebab for the french fries to arrive and had to ask twice to confirm the order.

The Kebab was dry, no sauce and the meat lacked any real flavor but at least the fries were good. While we were eating the "waitress" came up to us and asked why we didn't pay for the second dinner................... WTF?

I explained that I shared mine as I wasn't going to finish it and left.

They got their second chance and blew it. I won't make that mistake again!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2020

OMG I’ve never tasted anything so vile. Food was inedible. This place should be closed down flies everywhere

2  Thank Nicolab12345
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Although the person working there who does not speak English, we still managed to order and eat an excellent kebab.

You can sit inside, there is one table and three chairs.

It is also possible to pay with a credit card, which was important to us.

1  Thank Dzeny