Hotel Kosciuszko
Bracka 6(Krakow)
$131
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

All reviewscasino downstairscity centretram stationtaxi ridelovely hotelstar hotelcomfortable bedsmall hotelwalking distancethe hotel staffbreakfast buffettaxis
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The hotel is nice, good atmosphere and so on. The bad thing is that they have choosen to host a most likely corrupt casino on the lower floor. I have been to many casinos in the world and I know when something isn´t right. So please stay away from the casino, and I would also recommend not supporting a hotel which alllow a casino like this in their building.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank The_Sisko
Reviewed January 15, 2013

First of all, I did like the looks of the hotel rooms and the price. As it also offered a parking, and I travelled with a car, there were no questions left. The staff was very nice and attentive. And the room I had was just perfect in every detail, quite spacious and tastefully decorated. The only thing I was not very fond of was the hotel's situation. I walked from the Hotel right to the center - it's approximately from 40 min to an hour. With a car - no problem at all, so didn't have a chance to explore public transport. Breakfast was tasty!
I would recommend the hotel to those who travel with a car or not afraid of trams, taxis, etc.
I did enjoy the stay at the Hotel!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Letyshchaya
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I chose this place because it has parking for large cars and the name from one of Midnight Oils old songs. The rooms are the best part of this hotel - they are quite luxurious. People are friendly, although the kitchen seems to be a bit slow. It is not near the center, but still quite easy and cheap to get there by taxi. Krakow is a lovely town in the center, but quite full on, so coming back to the suburban feel and friendly service was good.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was a wonderful hotel. We selected it because it was a 5 star hotel at a 3-4 star price with breakfast and we always bring our dog Lady with us! Location was fine, about 10 minutes from downtown. Front desk was friendly and the room was perfect. The comforter was not feather or down and the room did get a little chilly (mid Nov) but we were fine. Breakfast was fabulous and the waitress was wonderful. We stayed one night and it was a great experience. We will be back!

Room Tip: Don't open the window in November without telling your wife!!! She will think the room was just cold. Sorry my love!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Roger M
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed here for a couple of nights while exploring the area and found the hotel wonderful. It is near a highway and outside the centre of the town but this was not a problem as taxis are inexpensive and the tram was nearby. It was quiet and peaceful as it borders a park (it was miserable weather for our stay so we did not visit the gardens) and good value for money. We hired a single and a double room and both were clean and beautifully furnished. The staff were excellent....so professional. The restaurant surprised us as the food was great and local and the service very good. I had wild boar with local mushrooms! I would certainly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends