$132
$152
$125
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$125
$102
HolidayInn.com
Hotel Santi(Krakow)
$117
$113
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$117
$104
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

All reviewstrain stationtaxi rank isold towncheap hotelrooms are basickrakow glownyinner courtyardshopping centreclean towelsperfect locationhot waterfree wifino liftminute walkstaff at receptionother guestslong weekend
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Aparthotel is easy to find, near train and bus station, so access is easy. It is only 5 to 10 mins walk to the Rynek, so sightseeing is easy.
The internet works well and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
The cafe/bar incorporated in the hotel, looks downmarket from the outside, but actually, its a lovely little cafe/bar/restaurant, with great meals and beer and very friendly staff. I really liked the informality of it and that are a foresore day of sightseeing, I did not have to go out looking for somewhere to eat.
Downside is no lift, but that is reflected in the price. There are also no TV channels which aren't Polish, the hotel might well consider trying to add some English language channel(s)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Patricia M
MngDirectorLHG, Manager at Station Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Guests,
we are more than happy, that your stay in our Aparthotel was so great. Thank you very much for writing such a fantastic review and appreciating our staff, location and breakfasts. We are trying to do our best to make our guests’ holiday special.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

The description is on the money. Its cheap but the location is out of this world in terms of getting around Krakow, to Oświęcim or to any of the airports. Delightfully helpful service and a great room.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your great review. I am very happy that you are satisfied from Aparthotel Station and our staff ;)

See you in Cracow next time.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I was spending some time with my friends in Cracow. I must admit that Ive never meet before such a friendly stuff. The location of the hotel is great, Its near to everything! We had the best time ever! The recepcion is so helpfull, you can ask if you have a problem and lend from them some needful things.
Its a greate place to spend time with friends, with family but i will be back with my boyfriend at the winter for sure!
Chloe

Room Tip: You can ask about fiew rooms with one hall like us ore with small kitchen then the stay will be realy comfortable :)
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kasia D
MngDirectorLHG, Manager at Station Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Dear Guest,
I am thrilled to hear that you had wonderful stay with us. With pleasure I read about all the positive points of your stay with us and I was very happy, that you enjoyed many of our facilities. I will be sharing your kind comments with my team about their service.
It will be nice to see you again at Aparthotel Station when your travel plans bring you to Krakow in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Just returned from a stay at this hotel. Wasn't expecting anything too grand from other comments I had read. Yes it was a little noisy but soon got used to it. The staff were always willing to help and spoke very good english. Location was brilliant just got off the airport bus and it was a short walk to the door of the hotel. Good transportation links but found most things in centre easily accessible by foot. My only criticism would be that the breakfasts can become a little boring if you are staying there for any length of time.

Room Tip: possibly rooms that are not facing out onto the street will be quieter
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Skipper-flake,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review so nicely our Aparthotel.
I am glad you will keep a wonderful memory of your stay in Cracow.

Our best regards,

Reviewed August 28, 2012

If I am honest, the hotel itself wasn't the best, but that was to be expected with the price we payed. There was no fan in our room, and when it's 30 degrees outside was pretty hard to get to sleep (although we managed to get hold of a fan for 2 nights!). Convenient location, right near to the train station (quite noisy but didn't bother us too much), which is adjoined to the bus station, and only a 5 minute stroll into the main square. The staff were EXCELLENT, helpful, friendly, funny and extremely informative (especially Ana). There is a restaurant that is right next door.
Overall, for the price I would definitely recommend, the staff were excellent. Great location if planning to use train/bus services and only a short stroll to the main square.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
MngDirectorLHG, Manager at Station Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Dear Matt110889,
please, accept mine and my staff’s gratitude for your kind review of Aparthotel Station. It was indeed a pleasure for me to note that you enjoyed the service and helpfulness provided by our team, and the central location of the Aparthotel. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Kind Regards,