$105
$68
$65
$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$132
$121
Agoda.com
$181
$159
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstrain stationtaxi rank isold towncheap hotelrooms are basickrakow glownyinner courtyardshopping centreclean towelsperfect locationhot waterfree wifino liftminute walkstaff at receptionother guestslong weekend
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I was spending some time with my friends in Cracow. I must admit that Ive never meet before such a friendly stuff. The location of the hotel is great, Its near to everything! We had the best time ever! The recepcion is so helpfull, you can ask if you have a problem and lend from them some needful things.
Its a greate place to spend time with friends, with family but i will be back with my boyfriend at the winter for sure!
Chloe

Room Tip: You can ask about fiew rooms with one hall like us ore with small kitchen then the stay will be realy comfortable :)
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kasia D
MngDirectorLHG, Manager at Station Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Dear Guest,
I am thrilled to hear that you had wonderful stay with us. With pleasure I read about all the positive points of your stay with us and I was very happy, that you enjoyed many of our facilities. I will be sharing your kind comments with my team about their service.
It will be nice to see you again at Aparthotel Station when your travel plans bring you to Krakow in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Just returned from a stay at this hotel. Wasn't expecting anything too grand from other comments I had read. Yes it was a little noisy but soon got used to it. The staff were always willing to help and spoke very good english. Location was brilliant just got off the airport bus and it was a short walk to the door of the hotel. Good transportation links but found most things in centre easily accessible by foot. My only criticism would be that the breakfasts can become a little boring if you are staying there for any length of time.

Room Tip: possibly rooms that are not facing out onto the street will be quieter
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Skipper-flake,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review so nicely our Aparthotel.
I am glad you will keep a wonderful memory of your stay in Cracow.

Our best regards,

Reviewed August 28, 2012

If I am honest, the hotel itself wasn't the best, but that was to be expected with the price we payed. There was no fan in our room, and when it's 30 degrees outside was pretty hard to get to sleep (although we managed to get hold of a fan for 2 nights!). Convenient location, right near to the train station (quite noisy but didn't bother us too much), which is adjoined to the bus station, and only a 5 minute stroll into the main square. The staff were EXCELLENT, helpful, friendly, funny and extremely informative (especially Ana). There is a restaurant that is right next door.
Overall, for the price I would definitely recommend, the staff were excellent. Great location if planning to use train/bus services and only a short stroll to the main square.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
MngDirectorLHG, Manager at Station Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Dear Matt110889,
please, accept mine and my staff’s gratitude for your kind review of Aparthotel Station. It was indeed a pleasure for me to note that you enjoyed the service and helpfulness provided by our team, and the central location of the Aparthotel. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I arrived at the airport and went to information. the lady told me where the city bus was. For only 3.40 Zloty and a 40 min trip thru the neighborhoods I got to the bus station which i next to the train station and within one block is the hotel.. Very convenient. The staff was wonderfully helpful and friendly. They have wi-fi but have a computer in the lobby for free. The price was good and the breakfast very filling-try the eggs. It is walking distance to the market square and you go thru the underpassage of the railway station, thru the Galleria shopping center-up one floor, thru another underground passage and along the royal way. Great bread and smoked fresh cheese on the streets. the room I had faced the railway station and had its own bathroom. If you want to have your room cleaned you ask, otherwise nothing is touched. The desk is open 24/7. It was very hot when I was there so I opened the windows for a breeze but others I met had a fan in the room. The station can be noisy until about 11:30 pm due to announcements and then starts up again about 5:30 am. You might want a room not facing the station. the courtyard is lovely and this is where I ate breakfast. Goldfish are in the pond. The convenience of this hotel to transportation and the market square is great. Lovely parks and be ready to walk.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Dear JudyBES,

thank you for your great review. I am happy that you are satisfied from our Aparthotel.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 15, 2012

The room was very basic however exactly what i expected and needed.
if that's what you're after, its ok. It was clean.

Mind you, i had a very noisy room - as the hotel is next to the bus/train station.

one more thing, there is no lift, so you'll need to carry all the luggage up the stairs.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Dear Lidia,
Aparthotel Station is located just next to the Kraków Główny Railway Station, so the noise is a normal thing in that case, but the next time we will give you quiet room from the courtyard. We are doing our best to provide the best possible accomodation conditions for our Guests. If
you have only told us about your concerns, we would have tried anything to make your stay more enjoyable. My apologies for the inconveniences caused in our Aparthotel.

Yours sincerely,