All reviews around the corner train station comfortable hotel great breakfast vodka
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Clean comfortable room. Found the hotel to be in a good location in the city close to the main shopping centre and just around the corner from the Irish Bar whatcha was a plus!
Easy check in and spacious room with nice bathroom.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank alinumber7
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Comfortable, spacious and clean room, close to city center, staff was fine.

For comming by car please check the arrival because the hotel address will bring you to closed street...

Breakfast for 4* hotel was ok, but not somehow special and needs to be improved.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

It’s a good and well placed hotel. I have stayed there one night and have had a dinner and don’t have reason to complain for something. I shall use this hotel in the future if needed to stay in that town.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2018

When I return to Kielce again, I will choose this hotel again. Why? - because of the vicious - clean, comfortable, well positioned, fast internet, great breakfast, and very kind service. Excellent hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

After a flight delay of 5 hours, all I wanted was a warm, clean hotel room to rest. When I arrived, my room key did not work. Went back to reception to notified the staff and I was scolded that I don’t know how to use the electronic key. An employee joined me back to my room (didn’t even bother to offer to help me with my luggage). The key did not work and the room was open with a master key. When I asked the employee how will I enter the room if I want to go out, the answer was “maybe the key will work later” ..?!?!?!? During this entire episode, I did not receive any apologies as the employee were to annoyed that I dared to bother them. Furthermore I was shocked when I enter the bathroom - there was urine in the toilet, the mirror was dirty and there was hair in the sink. This is not a 4 star hotel and I regret my booking.

Date of stay: February 2018