See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2017

I came here as a Guest for wedding,
To find the Hotel is fairly easy, and the parking is right outside.

Check in, fast and in English, which helps, very nice Pool area, and the rooms are perfect set. 2 bottles of complimentary water.
As I visit a Wedding a wasn't able to check or enjoy the Breakfast.

The Wedding was perfect, the Food was amazing, the setting amazing. The Staff very efficient and fast.

A very good place to be with a very good price.
I will return, hopefully not just for a wedding, but as a normal Guest.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Sebastian L
Reviewed September 18, 2017

We spent a weekend with whole family. Enjoyed pool on groud floor with wonderful view of the forest. There is a gym with basic equipmnet as well and it was not very crowded. The distance to the city center is not big, but the hotel is quiet and calm place. At price we paid I doubt we could find anything of better value.

Room tip: recommend rooms in a new part of the hotel
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here after visiting Kielce. It's a short drive out of the city in a beautiful forested area. The hotel is modern, very comfortable and reasonably priced There is a large pool and 3 Jacuzzis which we enjoyed. The breakfast was included and was delicious and bountiful. Definitely would recommend this for anyone visiting Kielce by car.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2016

My wife and I stayed here during the MSPO conference, and we were glad we did. It's a bit of a drive from the conference center, but the spa, grounds, and staff are well worth it. The dining was also superb, from breakfast to dinner.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

I've visited this hotel last year with the company that hired me for some workshops. It is really nice hotel with pool inside and good service. Rooms are clean and nice. The only disadvantage is that it is far from city center but if you are looking for a place to do some business it is just the place :)

Date of stay: October 2015