“Excellent Night”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Four of us met here at 6pm for dinner and we chose to sit outside at the back and eat in the fresh air. I was provided with an English menu, which didn't quite match the Polish menus my friends were using and not everything on either menu was available. However, we all managed a 3 course meal with coffees afterwards and my choices were very well presented and well prepared though the portions were on the small side given the prices. Alcohol was expensive, which might be the reason that there were so few other diners, even on a Saturday night. The service was what I would call 'relaxed' and may well have been too slow for anyone in a hurry, but as our party spent a good 3 hours over our meals and drinks it was not a problem for us. As we left only two other tables both outside and in were in use by customers - strange given the central location, the genuine Spanish menu and good reputation.

1  Thank Clashist

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I have Super nice restaurant on a small street just off of the central square in Kielce. I was there on a weekday night and was lucky to get the last table available. The staff are true Spaniards from northern Spain. The food is some of the best in Kielce and they even made a traditional Spanish dish for my native Spanish friend that was not on the menu. Highly recommended. The cost is a little bit more than the rest, but worth it...

1  Thank E-Rockin
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Great service, excellent food, brilliant atmosphere..... It is slightly more expensive than other restaurants - but it is worth.... So go and check and enjoy it :) For sure I will get back there :)

1  Thank Anna G
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We've been at the restaurant's other location at Kozia street. The interior is posh, the service elegant and professional. The food was delicious - you can definitely feel that the restaurant is run by a Spaniard. The only strange thing was that the restaurant was almost empty when we came in at about 5 PM which gave it an eerie feeling to it.

1  Thank Dorothy O
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Last weekend I've been in Si Senor Kozia again, and everything was absolutelly perfect.

1  Thank Rafalek333_11