“Best vegetarian restaurant I'v ever been to.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of zloty osiol

zloty osiol
Ranked #3 of 320 Restaurants in Katowice
Cuisines: European
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Katowice
“Best vegetarian restaurant I'v ever been to.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I'm man who can't last one day without meat- but one exeption. Zloty Osiol (Golden Donkey). There's best vegetarian food I've ever ate. And the whole restaurant is decorated so wonderfully that you star thinking how did they do that!? Last, but not least- it is really cheap, and serving are HUGE. I can eat a LOT, but few times i had to let it go and left some...

Visited February 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Katowice, Poland
“used to be better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

ok, it used to be my favourite place to eat in Katowice but i don't know why it has changed and now the food is just average. but i like the atmosphere and it's cheap

• Visited November 2012
Gliwice, Poland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vege Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

The place is crowded, full of chatter, laughs, and tasty smells. No wonder. Food is both cheap and delicious. No meat, most dishes suitable for vegans also. Not recommended for people looking fancy and posh places. Each table and chair is different, outlook rather extravagant in a hipster way, I would say. Great place !

Visited August 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
“Where Veggies go after they die!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

My friends and I and were amazed by the beautiful psychedelic interior (its an ex-squat), the random mix of people (business people, hippies, punks, grannies..) and of course the amazing food. I am far from being a vegetarian but out of all the restaurants in Katowice I liked this one the best. You get huge portion of tasty, juicy and fresh food for little money - I am a heavy eater and my stomach was about to burst after I cleaned up my plate... The dishes range from interpretations of polish cuisine to incredibly delicious enchilladas. There's a large selection of fresh salads. The only drawback was they didn't serve alcohol...

• Visited August 2011
Dublin, Ireland
“Nice, cozy restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Zloty Osiol is located 5 mins walk to Train station. We went there for late dinner, I'm not vegetarian so I wasn't really sure what to order. Staff was helpful and recommended me a nice Potato dish. Place has nice exotic interiors, is clean and cozy.
Food wasn't expensive but I was still a bit hungry while I was leaving. I would recommend it to my friends as this was something different.

• Visited August 2011