“used to be better”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Katowice, Poland
“used to be better”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

ok, it used to be my favourite place to eat in Katowice but i don't know why it has changed and now the food is just average. but i like the atmosphere and it's cheap

• Visited November 2012

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Gliwice, Poland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vege Paradise”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

The place is crowded, full of chatter, laughs, and tasty smells. No wonder. Food is both cheap and delicious. No meat, most dishes suitable for vegans also. Not recommended for people looking fancy and posh places. Each table and chair is different, outlook rather extravagant in a hipster way, I would say. Great place !

Visited August 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
“Where Veggies go after they die!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

My friends and I and were amazed by the beautiful psychedelic interior (its an ex-squat), the random mix of people (business people, hippies, punks, grannies..) and of course the amazing food. I am far from being a vegetarian but out of all the restaurants in Katowice I liked this one the best. You get huge portion of tasty, juicy and fresh food for little money - I am a heavy eater and my stomach was about to burst after I cleaned up my plate... The dishes range from interpretations of polish cuisine to incredibly delicious enchilladas. There's a large selection of fresh salads. The only drawback was they didn't serve alcohol...

• Visited August 2011
Dublin, Ireland
“Nice, cozy restaurant”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Zloty Osiol is located 5 mins walk to Train station. We went there for late dinner, I'm not vegetarian so I wasn't really sure what to order. Staff was helpful and recommended me a nice Potato dish. Place has nice exotic interiors, is clean and cozy.
Food wasn't expensive but I was still a bit hungry while I was leaving. I would recommend it to my friends as this was something different.

• Visited August 2011
Katowice, Poland
“If you're vegetarian, you can visit this place!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Well located vegetarian restaurant. Rather cheap. You can get your meal very quickly. The interior design is very specific- you may like it or not. The food is not very sought, but really tasty and always fresh.

• Visited November 2011